bad day!

Options
just thought i'd share today's thoughts - today has been the second bad day i've had in three weeks now

ok, so i woke up this morning feeling unwell - unfortunately i have a recurring problem which reared its ugly head today. also badly for me i am a comfort eater and so today have completely fallen off the wagon, and don't particularly feel like exercising, though i will probably go for a walk later. so far i have kept my motivation and am doing well, and tomorrow i know i'll be back on course, but still can't help feeling guilty about today

not one to cry over spilt milk though, so learn from today and get back on track tomorrow!

hope you're all well, and for those in similar situations - we'll get through it!

take care
xx

Replies

• Rhythrin
    Rhythrin Posts: 19
    Options
    just thought i'd share today's thoughts - today has been the second bad day i've had in three weeks now

ok, so i woke up this morning feeling unwell - unfortunately i have a recurring problem which reared its ugly head today. also badly for me i am a comfort eater and so today have completely fallen off the wagon, and don't particularly feel like exercising, though i will probably go for a walk later. so far i have kept my motivation and am doing well, and tomorrow i know i'll be back on course, but still can't help feeling guilty about today

not one to cry over spilt milk though, so learn from today and get back on track tomorrow!

hope you're all well, and for those in similar situations - we'll get through it!

take care
    xx
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow the stars for you and I must have been aligned. I too had such a bad day. A rainy day got me thinking and feeling down and then no feeling to exercise and way toooooo much eating. I started to add the food I ate and stopped when I got to twice my calories for the day. Today is a new day!!!!!
    It's sunny so I am off to walk. Breakfst was yogurt and fruit and I'm not starving because of all I ate yesterday. I know we have to brush off days that are bad but it is so hard. You just feel like you are never going to be "skinny".
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    No need to wait till tomorrow to get back on track. Make your next meal a healthy one. :smile:

We get "do-overs" with every meal! :drinker:
  • Rhythrin
    Rhythrin Posts: 19
    Options
    good thinking shannon, i believe i'm having stir-fry tonigt, lots of veggies and low-cal sauce, so am feelig better knowing it won't be as bad as this morning!just so frustrating because when i was eating loads, i wasn't even hungry, just down *tuts* nevermind! i like your ideas shannon!
    x