have you been here

5 years ago somehow someway I lost 50 labs on the old weight watchers plan. Today I've gained that weight back am for the life of me cant seem to manage to lose 10 labs. I am constantly yo-yoing between the same 10 labs. Over the past 6 months I have tried: Atkins, southbeach, new weight watchers and now this. They say its as easy as burning more than you consume. I have consume as little as 1500 calories a day for 2 weeks and didn't lose more than 2 lbs. I'm not so much looking for answers as I am "I've been there. It will be ok. Here is what worked for me." I know I can do this I just do not know how.

Replies

• Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    2 lbs in 2 weeks is a 1lb a week, exactly what I shoot for eating 1500 calories. It takes awhile but it slowly I am building good habits and focusing on how far along I've come rather than how much farther I have to go.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    I agree, 2lbs in 2 weeks is good progress, you just have to stick with it. Set up a good plan, stick to it, and be patient. MFP is about learning to eat healthy and in a way you can sustain for the rest of you life so you do not regain.

This post might help you make sure you are logging accurately and have appropraite goals:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

also see about making a few friends on here who have similar intersts as you to help you out along the way and keep you motivated.

~best wishes