I'm 128 years old, but could easily pass for 16. My secret!

Options
BinaryPulsar
BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
I'm 128 years old...

...in Mercury years.

But, I could easily pass for 16...

...in Mars years.

What's my secret? Just genetics, I guess.

Replies

• GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    ee3f0f495c9bb3341dd5ab93b6edf5656b2fa25c3bca81c4facfaa236ec370da.jpg
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    ee3f0f495c9bb3341dd5ab93b6edf5656b2fa25c3bca81c4facfaa236ec370da.jpg

anchorman-60percent.png
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    :smile:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    In for "A YEAR IS NOT A YEAR!"
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    In for "A YEAR IS NOT A YEAR!"

^^^^

THIS!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I'm 128 years old...

...in Mercury years.
    BTW are those time-dilated Mercury years as measured by a clock sitting on Mercury?
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I'm 128 years old...

...in Mercury years.
    BTW are those time-dilated Mercury years as measured by a clock sitting on Mercury?

It's approximate. I'm not counting fractions of a second. So, no relativistic corrections are needed. :wink:
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    I want to fly in a spaceship at faster than light speeds so I can get younger....

I'm worried about the fact that this will make me infinitely heavy though... my self-esteem is shot to pieces every time I weigh more than 127.45lb.

What should I do?
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I want to fly in a spaceship at faster than light speeds so I can get younger....

I'm worried about the fact that this will make me infinitely heavy though... my self-esteem is shot to pieces every time I weigh more than 127.45lb.

What should I do?

Just do a cucumber cleanse before you hit lightspeed. Cucumbers contain antioxidant esoteric positrons that defy the laws of physics and *****slap Einstein's grandma all at the same time.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

What should I do?

Well, that's only what other people would observe. You'd feel the same as you always are.

Just as long as you don't go past warp ten because then you will evolve into a salamander and that would be pretty bad for your self esteem (I saw that on star trek).
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    but what other people observe matters to me because I base my opinion of myself on what other people say about me entirely :sad:

hmmm antioxidant esoteric positrons defying the laws of physics and ****slapping Einstein's grandma... is this Dr Oz's secret for how he can sell so many products that defy all the laws of physics, chemistry and biology all at the same time? Also, did he evolve into a salamander? If so that could explain some of what David Icke has been saying.....
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    I'm 128 years old...

...in Mercury years.

...in Mars years.

Now, is that biological years, metabolic years, or emotional years.
  • Murf2014
    Murf2014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want to fly in a spaceship at faster than light speeds so I can get younger...
    If you travel in a spaceship at the speed of light and you turned on the headlights.......

....would they work.......? :noway:
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    I'm 128 years old...

...in Mercury years.

...in Mars years.

then clearly A YEAR IS NOT JUST A YEAR and this proves it.

A year also happens to be 9,454,254,955,500 kilometers or 0.306,391,545,86 parsecs, or 21,009,455,457,000,000 Egyptian cubits or even 496,286,349,370,000,000 fingerbreadths

(oh I love this site: http://www.onlineconversion.com - convert anything to just about anything else using units you didn't even know existed)
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I'm 128 years old...

...in Mercury years.

...in Mars years.

A year also happens to be 9,454,254,955,500 kilometers or 0.306,391,545,86 parsecs, or 21,009,455,457,000,000 Egyptian cubits or even 496,286,349,370,000,000 fingerbreadths

(oh I love this site: http://www.onlineconversion.com - convert anything to just about anything else using units you didn't even know existed)

Well, that is a light year, but I don't want to eat at a deficit right now, so I am using full calorie years in my age.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    I'm 128 years old...

...in Mercury years.

...in Mars years.

Well, that is a light year, but I don't want to eat at a deficit right now, so I am using full calorie years in my age.

:laugh:

2010-10-08-lightspeed.png
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I want to fly in a spaceship at faster than light speeds so I can get younger...
    If you travel in a spaceship at the speed of light and you turned on the headlights.......

....would they work.......? :noway:

Yes.