Just Getting Started

Options
I am a newbie!! I LOVE this site and the features it offers. I will be tracking all my food and activities on here and even have it as an ap on the ipod!

A little about me....

I am a 32 year old single mom from Southern California. I started my weight loss journey on August 3rd, 2010 and am down almost 50 lbs. I have a 3 year old son that I have to make sure that I am around for. I still have a LONG way to go but am excited and motivated.

Well, I'm sure I will be around....

Replies

• BetterVersion
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing loss so far! Welcome to the site, and good luck on your future goals!
  • live4something
    live4something Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow! 50 pounds in less than two months! That's crazy! Welcome to MFP. Wishing you the best of luck!
  • cshaffer213
    Options
    Amazing! That is wonderful, congrats on your previous loss and best of luck on your future loss!!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit and your awesome progress so far! You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra