Two weeks of bad eating

Options
For the past two weeks I have had many friends visiting which included going out to dinner 4 times since last Tuesday. The times I went out to dinner I tried to exercise the day of and eat well the days I didnt go out to dinner. My diary is open if you would like to take a look. However even though I have been exercising (I don't always log my exercise in my diary) I feel like I am gaining weight back. I am down about 15 pounds since January and even though I didn't expect to lose weight going out to dinner 4 times since last Tuesday, I was hoping to at least not gain any weight back. Just from looking at my diary, do you guys believe this is true weight gain or just water weight from eating sodium filled unhealthy foods? Thank you!

Replies

• gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Day One of getting back on your plan.
  • nfull2
    nfull2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thats what I am planning to do and if you look at my diary I have eaten well on the days that I haven't gone out. I'm just worried that those few days of going out to eat are going to hurt my progress.
  • nfull2
    nfull2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Any other advice/input?
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really matter if it is "real" weight gain or just sodium. It is what it is at this point. The potential "damage" is done. Just get back on track and keep looking forward.