It never occured to me to add people until recently..

Options
While I'm not new to MFP, I am new to the concept of "huh... maybe I should add some people on here to keep the motivation up". I log pretty consistently (I do have a cheat day that I usually don't log, normally because I don't weigh everything, but I'm trying to fix that).

I'm tired of being "the fat kid" and want to change it for GOOD this time. I want to run mud races and color runs. I don't expect to ever have crazy abs or my thighs not touch (hellloooooo, hips!), but I do want to be healthy, and feel my best, and make heads turn ;)

Feel free to add me, and let's get this crap DONE!

Replies

• V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Adding people here is overrated meh
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

I was about to swear but i already have two strikes :wink:

Do it. I started out with very few and wanted it to stay that way but then the longer you are on you'll be happy you met so many amazing people. Add anyone you find inspiring, smart, funny, friendly etc.. it's good to have a great mix of friends. Best of luck!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I went all the way from start to maintenance before I added anyone. Hey, I was busy.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Adding people ... is overrated meh

agree...but to each his own.
  • vypressme
    vypressme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am new to the concept of "huh... maybe I should add some people on here to keep the motivation up"

Welcome to the club. I mix that up with social anxiety and get a pretty cool smoothie.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options

Do it. I started out with very few and wanted it to stay that way but then the longer you are on you'll be happy you met so many amazing people. Add anyone you find inspiring, smart, funny, friendly etc.. it's good to have a great mix of friends. Best of luck!

You are way too sweet to swear at anyone. Come at me brah!
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options

People are friendly on here?!? Really? Oh, hi Suz :smokin:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

People are friendly on here?!? Really? Oh, hi Suz :smokin:

Hello stranger.. oh wait I remember you :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • chocolateandbutterscotch
    Options
    Do it. I love my MFPals. They keep me motivated and make me smile. It's a great support system. Add me if you would like to.

-Kat