Brittany SPears Bikini....

Options
CassandraBurgos83
CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
She looks great!
I cannot figure out how to upload the pic... Yes, I forgot

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/britney-spears-flaunts-fit-bikini-bod-014017113.html

View photo

(Twitter)

All that performing has paid off for Britney Spears.

The 32-year-old, who kicked off a two-year residency at Las Vegas's Planet Hollywood in December, was looking fit and fabulous in bikini pics she posted to Twitter on Thursday. Spears showed off her toned physique as she vacationed with her boyfriend of just less than a year, David Lucado, and her sons, 8-year-old Sean Preston and Jayden James, 7.

Replies

• CassandraBurgos83
    Options
    I wish I remembered how to upload pics on here, but you can tell she has put hard work into her body :)
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    It's her job to look good. She has personal trainers and chefs that plan everything out for her.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    Options
    True true.... to bad we aren't celebrities
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    I wish I remembered how to upload pics on here, but you can tell she has put hard work into her body :)

put [ img ] the url [ / img ]

without spaces
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    She does look great! I always hear her "Work B**ch" song in my head when I am on the elliptical :)
  • srr728
    srr728 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    i'm more impressed by the "normal" people here

id much rather see a teacher or fireman get praised ;)
  • CassandraBurgos83
    Options
    She does look great! I always hear her "Work B**ch" song in my head when I am on the elliptical :)

lol... this is bad to many I am sure, but I cannot stand her music, especially if I had to workout to it. (nothing against her or anyone who loves her music)
  • CassandraBurgos83
    Options
    I'm just impressed with her because she is a mother and she has been though a couple of periods in her life where she didn't take the best care of herself and let her self go like many normal people have...and she has bounced back again.....
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Wrong thread, sorry.