help

Options
i'm having a bad day. just need some motivational words!

Replies

• Dropka
    Dropka Posts: 72
    Options
    i'm having a bad day. just need some motivational words!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You can say a little prayer and start your day over from this point onward...accept the bad and look for the good...hope things go better for you!
  • Rhythrin
    Rhythrin Posts: 19
    Options
    i too am having a bad day and just had a rly gd tip from someone - every meal is a new one, so plan a better meal this evening with loads of veggies and low cal sauce (i'm having stir-fry) - you'll feel better just knowing today's destructive pattern is being stopped and that you're the one doing it.

gd luck!
    x
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Aww hunny, we all have rotten days , and Lord knows it's hard to pick em up and turn em around once everything begins to fall around us. Your in my thoughts today, hope your day does a flip flop soon :flowerforyou:
  • healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    Aww, im sorry your day isn't going good already. Mine was horrible yesterday and the day before, I don't know what it is with this week. But anyways, just keep your head up and remember that summer is coming very soon, and your going to be the healthiest person ever, just like all of us! I hope your day gets better, say a little prayer and try to be happy. :smile:

:heart: Danielle
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    we have a bad days and our good days and sometimes i just want to go backto bed and wake up all over again to see if that would help.. it doesnt just try to make the most of it and tomorrow is a new!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • greekgyrl02
    greekgyrl02 Posts: 123
    Options
    Its wednesday that means the weekends two days away!!!! SMILE!!!!!!!!!!
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    i woke up this morning with a big help sign stamped to my forehead. it's been a bad month, not just a bad day.
    look outside. it's beautiful out. you're alive, you have a loving family, great supportive friends, and the chance to make today the best you can make it. today is full of hope, wonder and opportunity. think about nice things people said to you yesterday. think about a nice gesture you did for someone without even thinking about it. think about the smile of a loved one, the little hug you received from someone special, the feeling of the bath or shower rinsing away your stress. don't get yourself down. you should be so proud of yourself for being on this journey, and know we are all here for you.