For Jotis1983

Options

Replies

• Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    Just wondering. I would think that your story would be inspiring and good for self esteem, but what do I know.

Who is this directed to? me?
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    *wipes drool*
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    Just wondering. I would think that your story would be inspiring and good for self esteem, but what do I know.

Who is this directed to? me?

I was trying to figure out what was bad for salembambi self esteem. Yes it was directed at you. I don't even know what the hell I'm talking about anymore. I'll stop typing.

Aw is someone spaced out today? *hugs*
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Phenylethylamine_Phreak Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    For the love of booty :wink:

347uphw.jpg

xcmb8n.jpg

6fv4lt.jpg

25rf1ty.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

bumpin it down
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    lol
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    *wipes drool*

My MFP girlfriend deactivated? Wanna be my new one? :wink:

P.S. LOVE the name!
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I read your post about your weight loss journey, what is your workout regime now? I know you said you started small but built it up...I just think you look fantastically toned! I have about 80 lbs to lose give or take. I'm 5'2"...I think you said you're 5'3". I can't imagine looking as great as you ever...I hope I can though!

Right now I am walking every day. My step goal is 8k per day, which usually means about 30-50 minutes on the treadmill (or walking) every day, depending on the rest of my daily activity. It's working, slowly but surely. It sure beats my previous regime which consisted of...nada. LOL.

I am 5'3. I do cardio 6x per week and lifting 4x per week. In the comments on my success story I have all of my workout details. :)

I missed your weight loss journey post and your profile/post history is private. :cry: Link? Would love to see your workout notes as I'm focusing on growing my glutes. :wink:
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Rump. I mean bump. Sorry. Wow though. Those show some serious dedication. Amazing.
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    I read your post about your weight loss journey, what is your workout regime now? I know you said you started small but built it up...I just think you look fantastically toned! I have about 80 lbs to lose give or take. I'm 5'2"...I think you said you're 5'3". I can't imagine looking as great as you ever...I hope I can though!

Right now I am walking every day. My step goal is 8k per day, which usually means about 30-50 minutes on the treadmill (or walking) every day, depending on the rest of my daily activity. It's working, slowly but surely. It sure beats my previous regime which consisted of...nada. LOL.

I am 5'3. I do cardio 6x per week and lifting 4x per week. In the comments on my success story I have all of my workout details. :)

I missed your weight loss journey post and your profile/post history is private. :cry: Link? Would love to see your workout notes as I'm focusing on growing my glutes. :wink:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1234646-can-t-believe-i-made-it
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1234646-can-t-believe-i-made-it

Damn girl! What lifting program did you use? Did you bulk at any point or were you just blessed with that booty?
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    The butt was there, but it took a lot of work. and I didn't use any program.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jotis1983 .. I de-activated my other account and started this one, so if you can just go ahead and send me the "other" .. pics via PM that'd be superrrrrrrrrr!

:bigsmile: :love:
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    95.gif
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jotis1983 .. I de-activated my other account and started this one, so if you can just go ahead and send me the "other" .. pics via PM that'd be superrrrrrrrrr!

:bigsmile: :love:

hahaha nice try. But if you're the real Jotis1983, why are you not a pretty lady, and what was one of the "other" pics I sent you of? :laugh:
  • littlebutlean
    Options
    Yeah, err, well about that.. I'm incognito right now, trying to hide from MrSallyPants so I put up profile pics of a dude. Uhm, the "other" pics..yeah .. errr, you know what? Just maybe go ahead and send ALL the naughty ones and we can talk about which specific ones I was referring to after !

:smooched:
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    Yeah, err, well about that.. I'm incognito right now, trying to hide from MrSallyPants so I put up profile pics of a dude. Uhm, the "other" pics..yeah .. errr, you know what? Just maybe go ahead and send ALL the naughty ones and we can talk about which specific ones I was referring to after !

:smooched:

Who is this MrSallyPants that you speak of? :huh:
  • littlebutlean
    Options
    Some @#$!^&@ loser douche bag who was trolling/harassing all the women in the forums yesterday. Like literally, all day from what I saw. He got the FB and personal info from a few causing a bit of a stir. Lots of women "securing" their profiles, name changes, etc.