Looking for a MFP Sister...or Sisters

Options
Hi everyone! I am reaching out to all of the ladies on this wonderful website, hoping to find my lifestyle/workout Doppelganger Sister(s) so that we can join forces and reach our goal(s). I don't need to lose a lot of weight (as you will read below), but I do want to lose those few extra pounds that sit around my middle and tone the body that's hidden beneath.

I lack motivation! There's no point in denying it! There are some nights when I am completely gun-ho to do my workout, almost rushing to put on my workout clothes and blast the music in my ears. I give it my all, push myself to my limits and feel fantastic for it afterwards. But this is only approx. 50% of the time (MAX). My husband is fantastic and is really helping me, but I know that if I had someone to answer to on here, that I would do far better.

So, my stats;
I am a 31-year-old mother of 2 awesome children and the wife of the most incredible & funniest man alive. I am 5'7" and fluctuate between 135-140lbs. I'm only looking to lose 10lbs MAX, but I want to get rid of the spare tire around my waist and the extra flab that has settled in various other places.

I can't go to the gym, however I am in the process of buying myself a treadmill. I love to walk, it's my favourite exercise, and once I have that treadmill, I'll be walking up a storm. But I also have such things as Wii Zumba Core, Jillian Michael Ultimate Challenge 2010, the Wii Balance Board...and my main cardio right about now is to dance up a storm. And I mean it! Once the music starts pumping in my ears, I just let go. I am also trying different calisthetiques, so maybe we can swap/share what has worked for the other.

So what do you say? Would you like to be my MFP Sister and join together to fight the bulge? Feel free to ask questions, should you so have any.

Light, Love & Magick,

Tryxxie :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jillian_fan2425
    jillian_fan2425 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like :) I have more to lose than you do, but I'm always looking for new faces on my friends list.
  • PrincessWarior
    PrincessWarior Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in.........
  • Pumbaa14
    Pumbaa14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If interested you can add me as well. Everything you described about yourself is the same as me: I'm not as motivated as I should be, I desire to lose weight in my middle and I need a ton of motivation. I log on daily but haven't quite gotten the hang of how to interact with others here.
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    YAY, I already have 3 sisters! Glad that we can help each other out.
  • Tryxxie2013
    Options
    If interested you can add me as well. Everything you described about yourself is the same as me: I'm not as motivated as I should be, I desire to lose weight in my middle and I need a ton of motivation. I log on daily but haven't quite gotten the hang of how to interact with others here.

Don't worry about interacting, hun! It comes with time! But feel free to message me whenever you want if you need motivation, and I will do the same. Maybe we should come up with some kind of log or something?

Hmmmm....
  • curwhibbles
    curwhibbles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to join in! Was just going to make a post looking for support. I just changed my goals to lose another 10-15, and excercise is my biggest lack. I also excercise from home, because I have two children to watch out for. I have lost the last five quite slow, and want to start counting/get active.
  • Tryxxie2013
    Options
    Anyone else want to join the Sisters?
  • bever20145
    bever20145 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    add me !
  • Tryxxie2013
    Options
    The MFP Sisters are growing. Fantastic!

Now, should I create a group where we can post & talk as we like, without fear of bad mojo coming from others?
  • nomad1000
    nomad1000 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have more to lose but I do work out 5-6 times a week.
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'll join . You can add me if you like :)
  • Tryxxie2013
    Options
    Hi Sisters,

So I created a group where we can all meet up and motivate/support each other. If you didn't get the invite, let me know.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Tryxx :flowerforyou:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Like sister wives?
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request, I'd like to be a sister
  • Tryxxie2013
    Options
    Hi Larae! Perfect, I'll send you the invitation for that one, too. I've sent you the one for the Push Up challenge already.
  • michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'll jump on board in this sisterhood! The more girl power, the better, right?

I am a little older (36) than you, but I also have two children and a wonderful hubby! And I have about 40 lbs I would LOVE to lose :)

Feel free to add me!
  • Tryxxie2013
    Options
    Glad to have you all on board. :happy:

If you didn't receive your invite, let me know!
  • Crysty2010
    Crysty2010 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh I wanna join!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    you are more than welcome to add me .....:happy: