New to MFP

Options
Hello!!! My name is Shannon. I am 21 years old and a newlywed. I was married on June 26th to my wonderful husband, Bill, which we will be together for 5 years in November. I found this application on my Droid Eris when I decided I wanted to start back into my exercise program and a way to keep me on track. I worked my butt off months before my wedding and tonight will be the first time in about 3 months since I have been at the gym. I have never been overweight, but some of my family members are overweight. I want to break this family tradition, by never becoming overweight. My husband and I are planning on having children in 5 years and during that time I want to be in the best shape so the "baby weight" will be easier to lose and so I will be able to have the strength to bear my child. I recently just started horseback riding lessons and I am hoping that exercising will help my stamina while riding. Feel free to contact me.

Replies

• gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Welcome:smile: ! You'll love this site, I have had some major support and even made a new friend here.