Smoothies: A hunt for delicious!

Options
JaneGS93
JaneGS93 Posts: 18
I've gained a lot of weight back over the holidays, nearly back where I started! D8 Also, I haven't really been that good with my diet either, so I take the blame on that. I want to get back to where I was going though and a new development in my life has sort of made a very important part of it difficult.

Breakfast!

I now have a job that starts at 5 am, meaning I'm sleeping in a late as I can and only have enough time to maybe throw some eggs in a hot pan before running out the door. I was thinking of trying smoothies again, but then I remembered that they are such a process, and I like sleeping. So I was wondering about a few things.

Are smoothies good in the freezer? Do they hold up well over long periods of time? Also, do any of you have a good breakfast replacement smoothie? Something with protein maybe? I do a lot of standing and moving on those days that I work so I need something that will sit and last until I can get to lunch! I do have some chocolate protein powder already from my first run around. I do like it but I'm not sure what else I can do with it other than the basic instructions of milk or water. Also, other sources of protein would be cool to know as well, one can only drink chocolate so many times in a row before your taste buds go numb.

Any help would be awesome!