Favorite show?

Options
Just curious, what are your favorite shows and why? You should be able to guess mine lol

Replies

• bludflower
    Options
    Supernatural, American Horror Story, The Walking Dead, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Torchwood (before they took it to the US in that last series). I like Dr. Who, as well, but never got as into it as I did with Torchwood. I like the crazy, spooky, gory stuff...with sexy guys thrown in. There are no sexy guys in AHS, but the stories are blissfully weird and I think I've developed a ladycrush on the marvelous, old-*kitten* Jessica Lange. She's absolutely the best person on the show, hands down, and beautiful for her age.
  • JediPrincess88
    Options
    Once Upon a Time! And Sherlock! And Star Trek (I like them all, but I haven't seen Enterprise yet)...I also love Criminal Minds and the Big Bang Theory... and then there's Soul Eater, Full Metal Alchemist (Although Brotherhood is infinitely better), Gurren Lagan, and Sailor Moon.... I've probably forgotten somethings, like Justice League and Batman the Animated Series lol But that gives you a general idea. :love: I'm into pretty much anything with a good plot and engaging characters... especially if it's Sci-Fi or Fantasy. :) I also enjoy a good mystery. There are several shows on my 'watch' list that I haven't gotten to yet, that will probably make my favorites list once I actually get to see them. :glasses:
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I think I've developed a ladycrush on the marvelous, old-*kitten* Jessica Lange. She's absolutely the best person on the show, hands down, and beautiful for her age.

This so much this. I LOVE her.
  • HelloSweetie81
    HelloSweetie81 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    All of them. I may have a problem. But, obviously, my one true love is the Doctor.
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    There are several shows on my 'watch' list that I haven't gotten to yet, that will probably make my favorites list once I actually get to see them. :glasses:

This so goes for me too! Aside from the obvious though my other favorites are Criminal Minds, Big Bang Theory, Bones, definitely Bones! I love Cake Boss too but find it somewhat ironic that I watch it while working out sometimes lol I know i'm missing some...
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I love HBO shows, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, Eastbound and Down....lots of shows on Netflix, SOA, Walking Dead, Doctor Who and Sherlock. Also love shows like Adventure Time, Bob's Burgers, Shin Chan. My old anime favorites are Sailor Moon, DBZ and Inuyasha. I could on forever..lol. I just watched all of Firefly and the movie Serenity (totally in love) I haven't watched it yet but I'm positive I'd like Supernatural, it's next on my Netflix list.
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Greys Anatomy, Law and order SVU, true detectives, American horror story, bates motel (gawd I have got to get off the couch LOL)
    Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, love a good drama!
    oh and to get all the morbid out I watch a bit of honey boo boo LOLOLOL shhh don't tell anyone
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Duck dynasty, Workaholics, Its always sunny in philadelphia, Big bang theory, Sons of anarchy, Game of Thrones, Vikings.
  • dwm2112
    dwm2112 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The Big Bang Theory; Game of Thrones; Vikings; Person of Interest; The Middle.
  • perdikatherine
    Options
    Any TV shows on fitness and weight loss...?
  • MrsPaulSmith
    MrsPaulSmith Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    @TheDoctorDonna You like donna? After Rose she is my least favorite! What is it you like about her?
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    The big bag theory, How I met your mother, Eastenders, Dr Who, DIY SOS, Top Gear, The great British bake off, Strictly come dancing, I'm a celebrity get me out of here, Saturday night takeaway, New fur, who do
    the think they are, Spring/Winter watch, Hollyoaks, A lot of documentaries and F1.

I know a lot of mine won't make sense being from the uk.
  • coretemp
    coretemp Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of liking the Goldberg's right now : )
  • ColeCake292012
    ColeCake292012 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Once Upon a Time <3 Prince Charming, please! ;)
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    The Blacklist! James Spader is amazing!
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    @TheDoctorDonna You like donna? After Rose she is my least favorite! What is it you like about her?

She's not my favorite companion but I really like that episode. I actually do love how sassy she is though, plus we're both redheads so that has to count for something
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add House of Cards! My bf and I just binge watched the first 2 seasons in like a week. So good!
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    #1 The Big Bang Theory
    #2 Bones

Actually that's the only TV I watch all week, except an occasional Baseball/Hockey/Football game.
  • soozy_q
    soozy_q Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    True Detective all the way. Just thinking about it makes me emotional :sad:
  • stmcfred
    stmcfred Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Criminal Minds! LOVE it, except when I'm home alone because I'm a chicken lol.