Water ugh

Options
2»

Replies

• reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way, i started setting goals for myself to drink more,then i gave up everything else, now i crave it!
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Fruit infused!!! I put a gallon pitcher in each night and drink it. During the day I bring my infusion bottle that I got at walmart for $6 1/2 lemon and I'm set for the day! My favorite so far is cucumber lemon :)
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    look for carb-free water enhancers. I got a few from target and stop and shop that have zero calories, zero carbs and have some additives for energy like B vitamins and electrolytes.
  • Flabby_2_Fabby
    Options
    This is the first time I've ever heard someone other than myself speak the TRUTH about artificial sweeteners!!!! I'd rather use sugar and cut calories elsewhere!!!! Low calorie sweeteners are BAD! And crystal light is chock full of it!
  • Flabby_2_Fabby
    Options
    Iced tea with no-calorie sweetener (rather have cancer than be fat right? lol)

This is the first time I've ever heard someone other than myself speak the TRUTH about artificial sweeteners!!!! I'd rather use sugar and cut calories elsewhere!!!! Low calorie sweeteners are BAD! And crystal light is chock full of it!
  • withintherose
    withintherose Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    We keep a pitcher with infuser in it in the fridge at all times.

Fill the infuser with whatever fruit is on hand and boom flavoured water!

ETA : Strawberry/kiwi is by far my favorite flavour!

This.