Greetings! I hath returned!!!

Options
achbarrow
achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
Hello there people of MFP! I am returning after a long break and am starting again. I have a long journey ahead and will be going at a slow and steady pace and am looking for others with similar goals or outlooks to support and help support me while we work on this weight loss thing. I have a few goals but nothing too crazy, trying to take it easy to start out.

A little bit about me: I'm a big ole nerd. A cat lady in training (apparently 2 isn't enough for the title quite yet). I can be a bit of a hermit at times, preferring to stay inside with my books, game sand shows. I identify as pansexual so I prefer friends who are LGBT friendly :) .......Uummm physically I'm 5' 7" and have been overweight my whole life. I got down to 198lbs a few years ago but I really wasn't doing it the healthy way and I turned back to food after awhile and ended up gaining 100lbs back (starting weight 299.2lbs). So yeah that's me, I'm here...healthier in mindset and ready to be healthy in body as well. *hugs*
~Ayla

Replies

• girly9irl
    girly9irl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Getting the mind right is so crucial prior to learning to lose and keep weight off. Best of luck to you. Sent friend request.
  • 40DayFit
    40DayFit Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm in because you have Second Breakfast and Elevenses.
  • andreyadonna
    Options
    Welcome back! Mentality is half the battle!