how long? (curious)

Options
I'm just curious…

How long did it take for you to notice results (either scale or inches or body fat % or whatever) after making positive changes to your eating habits and increasing your exercise regimen (cardio and weights)?

Replies

• tegalicious
    tegalicious Posts: 629
    Options
    I didn't really see any difference until I was about 20 pounds down. And my eyes still deceive me. I still don't fully see all the weight I have lost and my actual shape. Slowly my eyes are catching up to reality but I still get shocked when I try on jeans and fit into a 2. It still doesn't seem real!
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm officially something like 47lbs down with probably at least 10lbs more prior to weighing and tracking, I changed my way of thinking/living around the beginning of December 2013.
    I'm really didn't notice anything much until recently, I mean really notice, and it's a bit odd overall. Looking at clothes that I until recently wore all of the time and now pants won't stay on when buttoned/zipped, they literally fall off, I guess I didn't realize the changes were really happening until then.