What is your go to "healthy' dessert?

Options

Replies

• zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    right now it's just some fresh raspberries and blackberries in unsweetened flax milk. Light, sweet and delicious!
  • walk757
    walk757 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin muffins (box of carrot cake mix, stir in one can of pumpkin purée, 1 T pumpkin pie spice and a little water, bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees) add some chocolate chips to the batter for your chocolate fix if you like
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Green and Black 85% dark
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. Stop labeling food as healthy and unhealthy.

I was going to say vodka and twinkies and was thinking..... "maybe I shouldn't"....... but then I saw your post. :)
  • coffencr
    coffencr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    English muffin toasted with nuttella.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I have a Cadbury's Freddo.
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    today i tried chickpea cookie dough, lol yes i was skeptical too. tons of recipes on the internet but ive kind of made my own method to fit my macros etc. thought i could eat the whole batch and now i feel sick.. as if i actually ate raw batter LOL.. at least it was healthy :blushing:

forgot to add that it was delicious too just way too big of a portion for me which is odd because i could eat for days and days
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Yoghurt, sorbet, tinned fruit in syrup :D
  • sarab99
    sarab99 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You have to have some calories left for this one, and I use homemade Greek yogurt,but I'm sure you could do this with a good commercial one and it would be great

. Anyway, 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut, 1/4 cup or so of walnuts and a banana. You can sub it as a meal and not feel too guilty.

I also keep Endangered Species Chocolate bars around. 3 squares for less than 100 calories when I just want my chocolate. It's so good, 3 squares is enough to make me happy.

And sorry this is a fruit one, but awesome. Hollow the core out of an apple and fill it with a little brown sugar and your favorite sweet granola. Bake. You can throw a couple of tablespoons of chocolate chips or chocolate on when it's almost done and take it out of the oven when it's almost done. It tastes like one of those gourmet apples they sell at the holidays.

Also, I can always find room for strawberries dipped in cream cheese fruit dip. Not low cal dip, but awesome.

:)
  • sarab99
    Options
    Whats a freddo? I always have at least 1 Cadbury egg at Easter.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    If I could have it; I love "protein fluff" - you can make it so the only calories are from casein protein powder, or a few more from frozen fruits for it to be even tastier.
    Unfortunately I'm intolerant to the powder, so can't have it.

So, instead, mine is...
    What ever is on offer on the cakes/pastries/etc section :).
    Today it was Pain Aux Raisin.

I was going to "give the dog a day off" today - he has done a fast 2 x 1.9 miles every day during the week - but the first pastry I had was so tasty I took the dog out for a pastry's worth of run for the other too :).
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options

images.jpg

95 calories
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Cool whip and berries on a graham cracker. Even my kids love it.
  • sarab99
    Options
    talenti gelato

Does this taste like real (the kind you'd walk into a little store and get a bowl of) gelato. Haven't seen it, but I see there's a couple of stores around here that carry it ;)
  • sarab99
    Options

images.jpg

95 calories

Yumm, must find these :) (and adorable frog shape is cool too!)
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My greek yogurt "cheesecake" minis: 53 calories each:

8 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt (I weighed it out on my food scale)
    1/4 cup sugar
    1 egg
    1 teasp vanilla extract
    12 vanilla wafers.

Preheat oven to 325

Place a cupcake paper in each of 12 spaces of a muffin tin(s)

Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cupcake paper.

In a medium bowl combine the yogurt, sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth. Spoon about 2 tablespoons batter on top of each vanilla wafer. Bake 25 min. cool and refrigerate.

other variations with other calorie counts, see the whole post:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1071601-does-anyone-want-another-cheesecake-recipe-87-calories
  • cherrybomb526
    cherrybomb526 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love a banana mashed with a melted square of dark chocolate and coconut oil, then microwaved in a bowl. It gets sorta fluffy. I prefer this to ice cream or other treats!! Sometimes I add almond butter.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Some high-quality dark chocolate! I usually only need 1/4 - 1/2 of the "serving size" on the package to be happy with my chocolate intake for the day. :smile:
    This! One square of Ghirardelli Midnight Reverie is 62 cals/4 carbs/7 fat.
    Also Dole Dark Chocolate Strawberry Dippers 60 cals/6 carbs/4 fat...I have one of these little packets almost every night...and look forward to it!
  • HSam1121
    HSam1121 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    grahm cracker, with fat free cream cheese, topped with strawberries. It's kinda like cheese cake
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Turkey Hill's Greek Limited Edition Baklava Frozen Yogurt (130 cals/half cup)

Umm excuse me? Say that again? TURKEY HILL BAKLAVA FROZEN YOGURT?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:noway: :love: :flowerforyou: