BodPod Update

Options
bc2ct
bc2ct Posts: 222 Member
I went into the local nutrition lab today and got an updated bod pod test done. Exciting news -- I have gained 10 lbs in lean muscle over the last 5 months!! No fat loss but no fat gain either! Looks like my first stage bulk has been successful and now I can work on cutting a little bit (my goal is now to drop 10lbs fat and gain another 10lbs of muscle over the next year and a half).

Stats:
March 2013 - 185lbs, 54lbs fat (30% body fat)
October 2013 - 175lbs, 44lbsfat (25% body fat)
Today - 185lbs, 44lbs fat, (24% body fat)

note: I am about 6ft tall so that amount of body fat looks pretty decent on me - you can see my profile pic for reference. That said, I am a high performance athlete so I am aiming to gain more muscle and shed a little bit of the excess fat. I would ideally like to be under 20% body fat at competition weight which means dropping at least 6 lbs of fat and gaining the weight back in muscle.

Anyways, exciting progress so far and lots of muscular gains in a short period of time so I am pretty proud!

Replies

• krispy1982
    krispy1982 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You should be proud! You look awesome!
  • bc2ct
    bc2ct Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I didn't really think it was possible for women to put on so much muscle in such a short period of time. Guess all that food is paying off!
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!