Help request From Texas

Options
My Name is Suzanne I am from Houston, TX, I am trying to fight this disease called obesity. I hope some of you will volunteer to help me on my journey down some hard roads that may lay ahead of me.

I have a little over 100lbs to lose to be at a healthy weight, My BMI Is 43.5 which is very high and it needs to come down for obvious health reasons.

I have no children, I am seperated from my husband all I have are my Dogs who love me unconditionally but cannot give me the moral support and guidance I need.

So please if you read this "be my friend" :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Howdy from DFW!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I have that disease too! Fancy meeting you here...of course I'll help...under one condition, you help me too...I'm notorious for falling off the wagon...but right now i'm on a mission!!!!
  • cindil
    Options
    Suzanne,
    I am Cindi and I am your new friend! Been there, done that, and am now on my way.

I just joined so we are beginning this journey together....YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hello from Springtown,
    You have came to the right place. We are all in this together and are here for each other.

Glad you joined us:flowerforyou:
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welcome from a former Houstonian...(or is it Houstonite:) Either way, we are all in this together...so let's do it!!
  • stef1984
    Options
    Hello there! I'm live in Fort Worth so we are practically neighbors! I just started but diet so if you hold me accountable I'll hold you accountable! I have about 100 lbs to lose as well! We can do it!:smile:
  • Szycuez
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the comments and the add's....this really means alot!!

" To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself: First, what could I do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?"

That is where you guys come in at. :bigsmile:
  • debbie1268
    Options
    What more can I say...
    Welcome and good luck!!!