Beer, chocolate, and cheese!! :devil:
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Pringles. I love me some Pringles.
  • JESharp2
    JESharp2 Posts: 9
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter EGGS!!!!!! My big victory today was eating one and stopping before I ate the entire bag.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Ritz crackers and ice cream, but not together. I should never bring them in the house. Actually I have learned that when I want ice cream, I can buy a small tub or an ice cream bar. Ritz? I'll eat a whole stack without even realizing it.

I'm NOT a troll! I love ice cream too and I've found one that I really love. It's 37 calories/half-cup (70 grams) and fat free so you can eat the entire pint and it's <150 calories. Honestly, I don't know what kind of sweetener they use, so if you have sensitivities, you might want to investigate. Whatever they use, I've eaten the entire pint at once and suffered no ill effects.

etKztHE.jpg
    I find Arctic Zero awful!
  • ywalchle
    ywalchle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thin crust pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut :(
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I have yet to fully grasp the concept of no longer eating pizza while there is still pizza to be eaten. I just can't wrap my brain around how that happens to people. I have never, not once in my life, had leftover pizza.
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wine, chocolate, & french fries with ranch dressing. The good kind of ranch dressing, not that fake crap. :ohwell:
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Pizza, ice cream and any block of cheese.
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    Potato's, everything potatoes =( French Fries, Potato Chips, Potato Salad, Potato Bread, Tater Tots... etc...
    Also bread... i love carbs...
  • MagdalenDreams
    Options
    SWEETS OMG anything baked and sugary!
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Well duh...
    CHOCOLATE
    of course.:tongue:
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Well duh...
    CHOCOLATE
    of course.:tongue:

Yeah... pretty much this
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Usually anything with the combination of wheat and fat, aka, cookies, cake, doughnuts etc.
    Also, fruit breads, Ben & Jerry's and sweet popcorn.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Cakes! Of pretty much any kind lol. Also randomly mini flumps lol (marshamllows)
  • timetester
    Options
    A big fat juicy burger. And sweets - Peanut M&M's

I have just given them up cold turkey (which I also love).

It's so damn hard at the moment!
  • Woodspoon
    Woodspoon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet, usually cakes, biscuits and chocolate. The more stressed I am the more I crave them and the harder it is to resist.

This, so much this
    To the point where anything sweet has to be out of the house, even syrup or honey.
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Chinese food - particularly Shanghai steak and noodles.
    This sounds so good. I always get so many food ideas and cravings from MyFitnessPal. :love: :bigsmile: :huh:

So far, the mutual support, good tips and information are winning. Once I start over indulging on all the great food ideas, adios. :brokenheart: :sad:
  • miss_sassy35
    Options
    What food/drink is your weakness? Beer, chicken wings and steak. Yep. :)

Hot wings , French fries and Klondike ice cream sandwiches! Lord help me. I haven't had French fries in almost 2 weeks!!
  • Peacockbutterfly
    Peacockbutterfly Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Soda (specifically coke), ice cream, beer and life saver gummy candy. I gained half my weight from those darn things lol
  • Dschnei475
    Dschnei475 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    wine ... lots of wine