Herbalifes OTHER products

Options
Not thier shakes, their shakes are gross and creepy and ick.
Not to mention possibly addicting as I saw some people looking like they were jonesing.

But thier other products,
The aloe,
the tea,
the 21 day cleans,
the other supplements.

Are they any good? Is there anything else on the market that would be better?

And if natural aloe is the respond for the herbalife aloe - I'm scared, what does it taste like? It always looks too slimy for me to wanna find out.

Thanks!

Replies

• RaggedyAnnazon
    RaggedyAnnazon Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    bump
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    You're better off saving your money for something worthwhile like 2 weeks in WDW.
  • RaggedyAnnazon
    RaggedyAnnazon Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You're better off saving your money for something worthwhile like 2 weeks in WDW.

2 weeks in ...what? o.O
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Just eat a healthy well balanced diet - don't waste your $$$ on cleanses and the like.

Buy tea and supplements at the grocery and drug stores - you will thank yourself for the savings later.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Your body "cleanses" itself for free. Why pay them for something your body should be doing at least once a day for free?
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options

2 weeks in ...what? o.O

Walt Disney World ! Everyone knows that !
  • oxers
    oxers Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Herbalife's only purpose is their function as an MLS sponsor, as far as I'm concerned. Don't waste money with that nonsense, darling. Go buy some tasty-*kitten*, high-quality tea in bulk instead :] For what they charge, I could get entire bags of cherry chai and jasmine oolong and ginger roobios! Yummm