Working on a better way of life...

Options
Hello everyone, I am new to myfitnesspal and I wanted to introduce myself. :smile: I am 25 years old and I have been struggling my weight for most of my life. Over the past 6 years is when it escalated to the worst. I made some very bad decisions regarding food and as a result I gained over 100 lbs :embarassed: . I have never been that heavy in my life. About a year ago I started to work on losing weight, and I managed to drop 32 lbs, which is very good, however I still have a way to go. It's been hard, but I am trying.. started exercising more, eating better. To me, this isnt a temporary fix, I am working on changing my way of life.

Replies

• EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Congrats on Choosing a Better Way of Life! Don't get discouraged no matter what...this is the place to be, logging everyday everything you put in your mouth, so You can see the positive and negative habits you have. It's also a great place for support, but the key for Me is logging in everyday and being honest with Myself, and gradually changing habits which eventually change one's Lifestyle. ALL the BEST to YOU!