Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• gonnaturnforty
    gonnaturnforty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm active on here and definitely need support =) add me! thanks...
  • hawkeyedave1981
    Options
    I try to be active on here and give support when I can. I could also use the support, feel free to add me! :) Thanks.

Dave
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me active folk!
  • kelseyk1616
    Options
    I'm new to this and am really excited to make some friends, lose some weight and maybe motivate others on their journey as well :)
  • CessBee
    CessBee Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi!

I live in TX and hv been on here b4 but now starting to login everyday. Lookin for cool people to help with motivation and hv fun while getting fit. Also, are there any VEGANS on here? Good luck on your goals everybody! :)

-C
  • chazster123
    Options
    From the UK and active every day and would love some new friends and support :). Feel free to add me
  • Sammysmomm
    Options
    Hi my names Karen... Everytime, I have eating issues... I run back to Weight Watchers..
    Well after 7 or 8 times.. You know that is not working.
    When I found myself checking Jenny Craig last night, it was a wake up call, I am not paying
    So I came across this site.
    I need surgery on varicous veins and néed to lower my blood pressure, or they won't do the surgery
    So I hope this can help me.
    So hello everyone
  • GetFitSev
    Options
    I'd love a friend to help me, I currently have no friends on here & I've been on here for a couple of weeks now.
    If anyone would like to help me I'd love it!! Really want to lose weight but don't have the motivating friends I need
  • Technolero
    Options
    I'm new to myfitnesspal and I'm trying to get in better shape and lose some weight. My primary exercise is cycling. I'm planning to go to the Tour de France this summer and want to be my best when I go. I would love to have some friends to share with and learn from!
  • chetan04
    chetan04 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Waiting for some more pals! :)
  • dadama03
    dadama03 Posts: 3
    Options
    I almost hit my goal weight, then I decided it wasn't good enough and dropped it by another twenty pounds. If anyone has too much motivation can you send it to me?
  • mylovelylullaby
    Options
    Count me in!
  • tegantheaverage
    tegantheaverage Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me!!
  • ohmyheck
    ohmyheck Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm going to add you :)
  • ohmyheck
    ohmyheck Posts: 13
    Options
    Feel free to add me ~ I've been a little random, but I've got a goal for August, and hope to be more consistent.
  • MizzMension
    Options
    Add me guys, more friends= more motivation:smile:
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Thought that said radio active friends for a minute :O

lol anyone is welcome to add me if they like. I'm active and from Australia :)
  • byebyebubaflubber
    Options
    Yes please, I want random active friends.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Anyone can add me :))
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Been on mfp over 2 years. Only missed a few months logging when I was ill late last year.
    I am mostly here for fitness and to maintain. I have never been overweight. But I did have EDs.
    I have COPD, but challenge that everyday by kicking *kitten* at the gym and on my bike.
    I eat a lot... My current TDEE is around 2500 calories. I love having food loving friends who also kick butt in their workouts.