Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• muphin73
    muphin73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You know what??? I'm going to send every single one of you a friend request!!!!!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA :laugh:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want
  • ufirozi100
    ufirozi100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. New-ish to MFP and looking for motivation and friends :)
  • leahrummo
    leahrummo Posts: 9
    Options
    Looking for some supportive random friends! Feel free to add me! :)
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I have been around forever but lately I have let other things in my life take priority over my health and fitness. Today marks the start of getting back to where I once was and to where I belong. If you are interested in not only dominating your health and fitness goals but also dominating life, please add me.
  • amunet_x
    amunet_x Posts: 4
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me.
  • watch_me_shinexo
    Options
    Hey guys I'm new here! Feel free to add me :) looking for new supportive friends!
  • relocatedcowboy12
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

Disclaimer:
    Although I may claim otherwise, I do not offer legal, medical, psychiatric, veterinary, gynecological, archaeological, sociological, pathiological, theological, alienological, astronomical, astrological, ontological, paleontological, philosophical, axiological, audiological, bacteriological, mineralogical, criminological, terminological, dermatological, ecclesiastical, campanological, phrenological, phonological, technological, hematological, campanological, neurological, psychobiological, urological, ufological, typological, mythological, hydrological, xylological, zoological, scientological (if that’s even a word, got to watch out for the Tom Cruises) logical or any other kind of professional advice. All opinions expressed are 99.23% true or are the opinions of my wife; as I have none (In my opinion). Nothing on this post should be construed as professional advice including, but not limited to, the above list. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. In addition the owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information or just plain old dumb and stupid people.
  • Learning2LoveMe64
    Options
    hello..i might have posted here before...not sure, and not about to go thru each and every page to find out lol.... i have been using MFP for 7 days now and love it.. i log everything good and bad...check in numerous times daily, blog daily, and have 100 lbs as my first goal, so i will be here for the long haul... anyone feel free to add me :)
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    %3E

I'm looking for new friends and hi-fives!!! ... anyone... anybody...
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Always looking for new friends to support and motivate me!
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Active & log daily, love new friends :-)
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am always on MFP. Here every day. Feel free to add if you like :). The more the merrier.
  • jretka
    jretka Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

Restarting the program. Looking to add great people that just love to get fit. I look forward to sharing the experience with you!
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends with Ideas and motivation! anyone can add me! :)
  • alphatoomega23
    alphatoomega23 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily. Any one can add me.
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily<3 add me!
  • RonnaAustin1111
    RonnaAustin1111 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Ronna. I'm back for a second time. I lost 40 pounds 10 years ago and kept it off for three years. Then, my life took a huge U-turn and I gained that weight back — plus 20 pounds!!!! EGAD!

I've started keeping a food diary here three times in the past year before this attempt. I never lasted more than three days because my mindset was all wrong. Now, I'm a week and half in and I am SO into this! I know I will stick with it this time! I already had some occasions come up where I could have cheated/fallen off the wagon but didn't want to.

So, now that I know the mental commitment is made, I'm ready to make some friends here and offer my support — plus I could use some cheering on from time to time myself. I check in several times daily. I'm really happy to be back!
  • jennlea22
    jennlea22 Posts: 9
    Options
    Looking for friends to help keep me motivated. I've been an off and on member for a while. I'm still down overall from where I started but up about 10 lbs since I was last active on the site. I still have 20 lbs left to go to get to where I want to be. I'm not super health concious, but I eat a lot better when I keep a food diary because I actually pay attention to what I eat. My life has gotten fairly busy and hectic so I'm trying to find quick meals that aren't so terrible. Looking for people to help keep me accountable. A little hey you haven't posted in a couple a days goes a long way. Thanks! :)
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Always up for a challenge! Feel free my friends! My door is always opened!