Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Want random active friends? join here

Replies

• MiaJay52
    MiaJay52 Posts: 3 Member
    New to this, but I'd love to have some motivation on my newsfeed! Add me, MiaJay52 (:
  • hey always up for chating about fitness
  • sashachilders18
    sashachilders18 Posts: 44 Member
    Looking for more friends!!!!!! :) Always active!
  • steph_a92
    steph_a92 Posts: 9
    Looking for active 'friends' to help motivate me, i've done my fitness pal before but have been back on it again for a couple of months and motivated more than ever to lose the weight I want to. Im ready for this.. :D
  • guys and women alike....always looking for fun and modivating friends
  • i even think fun flirting is modivating (non hook up)
  • jinxykinz
    jinxykinz Posts: 8 Member
    Really need some Fitness Pal friends to help motivate me! My DH is a fast food junkie, which doesn't help with the 55lbs I need to lose!
  • tmonty67
    tmonty67 Posts: 20 Member
    Looking for motivation. Friends to help me keep going!!
  • BowHunter1967
    BowHunter1967 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm always looking for positive motivational friends!
    I can offer motivation and a hunter-gatherer's perspective.
    Help me reach my fitness goals and I will do the same.
    Anyone can send me a FR
  • 7Adrian
    7Adrian Posts: 23
    I am always happy to accept friend requests. Lets jolly each other along! lol
  • crosstraindylan
    crosstraindylan Posts: 124 Member
    Doing half iron man training so I log my exercise and food every day :) Feel free to add me!
  • jan1714
    jan1714 Posts: 2
    hello im new to the group and really havent never been the type to exercise so im starting slow i have one 3yr old and i have been gaing n losing weight since she was born now im the biggest then i ever been and im looking to change that any tips any one
  • jan1714
    jan1714 Posts: 2
    July 25, 2014 6:04 PM
    hello im new to the group and really havent never been the type to exercise so im starting slow i have one 3yr old and i have been gaing n losing weight since she was born now im the biggest then i ever been and im looking to change that any tips any one
    im also looking to find friends to help me to my goal
  • sone022
    sone022 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone, feel free to add me : )
    Need some motivation to get me right back on track ????
  • Pixie_99
    Pixie_99 Posts: 4
    Add me! I have been on mfp before and lost about 40lbs... Didn't gain it back :) but just stayed the same for the last 6 months. Now I'm back and ready to start again ...
  • rgdelacruz43
    rgdelacruz43 Posts: 35 Member
    Looking for friends too :)! I just started a few weeks ago :D
  • sd553
    sd553 Posts: 7
    I've recently started using MFP & in need of friends to keep me going! Add me :)
  • OXcatherineXO
    OXcatherineXO Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add me! :D I log in daily and try to exercise daily too.
  • jessileighross
    jessileighross Posts: 2 Member
    I would love some more people on my friends list! I think it's encouraging surrounding yourself with people who are all after the same things you are!
  • tori44lynn
    tori44lynn Posts: 12
    Hi everyone, I'm new in here and I really would like to make some friends in here to gain support and to build some support and to offer the same in return. Pls add me and let's do this together :)