Is it possible!?

Options
Is it possible to lose 4 pounds in just 3 days of this diet?
Or is it just my scale ****ing up!? lol
Before I ate probably about 3000 or more calories a day so.. Maybe just slacking off has helped me a little so far?
Idk.. But please don't leave smart *kitten* comments..
I'm looking for support.

Replies

• lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    It's most likely water weight. The loss will slow down after the first couple of weeks.
  • MissKimi22
    Options
    It's most likely water weight. The loss will slow down after the first couple of weeks.

Yeah I was thinking maybe that too. Thanks!!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    it's definitely water weight.

do a search on "glycogen stores and water" to see why when you first start eating at a deficit, your body starts to shed water.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    - definitely possible
    - definitely water weight
    - definitely will slow down
    - enjoy
  • reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I agree with the water weight suspicion which is part of why when starting any diet you lose a bunch quickly and then hit a plateau, accept it for now and water or not use it for motivation to push past the inevitable stand still! Before you know it youll notice changes in your face and body, and youll start losing again, good luck!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is not linear. The scale goes up & down day to day & throughout the day. All that matters is a downward trend. Be sure to take photos & measurements too.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants