Re-Starting Over

Options
I am currently a full time student and work 2 pt jobs. My life has been busy. I first joined I did lose weight it was the reason why I have come back. I am hoping this will help me make the right decision in the food choices. :smile:

Replies

• torhvaz
    torhvaz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    doing the same. Good luck to both of us:)
  • DaniellaB1995
    DaniellaB1995 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting aswell, i'm a full-time student with 1 part time job (so not quite as busy as you :P) feel free to add me(anyone), i'm trying to be as active as possible on here. :smile: :happy:
  • kittykat1994
    kittykat1994 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm a full time student and I work part time! Add me if you like
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    What I always tell people who are starting over. . . . whatever you did last time did not work. Do something else that is more sustainable.
  • anallydiaz
    anallydiaz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I was a full time student while working full time. I have recently graduated and that is when I committed to lose weight since I had more time to work out and eat healthy. But I do wish I would have started earlier.
    You can do it! I know you are busy, but just keep motivated. Feel free to add me :)
  • emmao86
    emmao86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, I joined Mfp in 2012 and lost around 35lb but got into a serious relationship and as you do ended going out for meals and ordering too many takeaways.......putting it all back on :-(
    We're now engaged and plan to marry in 2016 which is forever away I know, however I've got a hell of a lot to lose!!!!
    This time I'm determined to get back on it as I know it works and need new friends to support me, please feel free to add me!!!
    :-)