MFP Newbie!

CarlaHolton
CarlaHolton Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all, i live in the UK and i am 25. My friend kept on to me for a while to join this site and now i have finally joined today! I joined Weight watchers last September and lost nearly a stone. After a few months i had an unsurprisingly expensive gas and electric bill and thought i had to stop but to carry on with my points. I got back into my old ways again of just eating snacks, 1 meal a day or not eating at all some days. I need to drink more and i can exercise more (when i am not in work!) I am quite busy at work but home life seems to change you. You get too comfy and i feel like i cannot move most days. I don't sleep much in the nights as i work nights and when i don't do much in the days i get to bed and i am wide awake. I need to stick to this and feel i don't have any motivation but i really want a change in life and will find it hard to do so, i always feel i am alone but of course i am not!

If anyone would like to help or even befriend me i will be more than welcome to accept!

Thank you for reading!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.