nude beaches

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I accidentally wondered onto Black's Beach in San Diego from Torrey Pine State Park. It was March and not very warm. I did not participate.

But it's just skin. It doesn't bother me if the naked person is some one I'd consider traditionally attractive or not. The point of nude beaches isn't to be sexy, its just to be naked. Naked and sexy are NOT the same thing.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    There's a nude beach on Centre Island in the city, but I've never wandered that far lol. Maybe this summer.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    nude *****es? ya
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I accidentally wondered onto Black's Beach in San Diego from Torrey Pine State Park. It was March and not very warm. I did not participate.

But it's just skin. It doesn't bother me if the naked person is some one I'd consider traditionally attractive or not. The point of nude beaches isn't to be sexy, its just to be naked. Naked and sexy are NOT the same thing.

I wandered there by accident also!! Love hiking there!
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    When I lived in Perth, I had the displeasure of walking through one.

The only people that seemed to be there were old fat men (think very saggy balls and a sizable gut) and leatherskinned geriatric women.

Attractive women at nude beaches are rare...

Wow...

Someone a bit high up on their horse are they?

Everyone is attractive to someone.

Rob

This ^
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    No, and i never plan too.
    tumblr_lhzkmxGg7Q1qfy2kdo1_500.gif
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Not fair to others if I leave my clothes on. Maybe when I grow more confident... or don't care anymore :bigsmile:
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    The whole sand vs. foreskin potential means that I'm out. Sorry!
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    ever visit nude beaches

be honest
    Yes. I don't do nudism but got used to going to the "nude" side of a beach I go to sometime.

You'd be surprised how quickly you don't even notice that everyone's nekkid anymore.
  • dcarr67
    dcarr67 Posts: 1,403
    Options

I wandered there by accident also!! Love hiking there!

That's funny, I have been to blacks beach also. We were at Mirimar back in the late 80's when I was in the Marine Corps and going to LaJolla Beach. Someone suggested blacks beach so we climbed over all of the rocks. Got over there and it was pretty much a sword fest. Not what we were looking for :)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'd prefer a topless beach. That I'd do happily.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Yes, in Jamaica. The only people that were nude were Europeans (mostly German) that were about 150 lbs over weight.

PS: I was not nude but curious.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Went out on a boat trip in Crete that pulled in next to a nudist beach. Lots of older gentlemen airing their tackle & swinging in the breeze.. Nice!
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    ever visit nude beaches

be honest
    Yes. I don't do nudism but got used to going to the "nude" side of a beach I go to sometime.

You'd be surprised how quickly you don't even notice that everyone's nekkid anymore.

This post is so true. Have visited plenty of such places in France & Spain, and can concur with the above thought. It's also relevant to concur with other posters who state that nudity does not equate to sexy, and nor is it intended to. Nudism is a life choice, just like vegetarianism; it has followers and it has haters.
  • j_cox
    j_cox Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ah actually live oan a "nude ranch". Et's lahk a dude ranch but everbady's naked.

Ya'll are welcum enytahm.

~Outlaw Cowboay 69 :huh: :huh:
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    Did it once. It was ok, prefer nakkie yoga!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    when I was a kid I did ...only because I lived right beside one
  • lrsj125
    lrsj125 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That would be no and I don't see that changing anytime soon.