What do YOU think is your best physical feature?

Options
MrsPaulSmith
MrsPaulSmith Posts: 401 Member
I have been told by many people what they think my best feature is. Big butt and the way I move from guys. Long shiny hair and big brown anime eyes from girls. But personally I have always loved my graceful collar bone, and pretty piano hands. Recently I have fallen in love with my legs as well. What do you think your best feature is?

Replies

• MrsPaulSmith
    MrsPaulSmith Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    C'mon peoples. Tell me what you like about yourself.
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My heart *cheesy music ensues*

Honestly, I think my back is pretty awesome
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    People say my smile is my best feature. But truly my best feature is my ankles. Unfortunately I always have cold feet so they are always covered by my socks!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    my eyes
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I personally think my eyes and smile. That's what everyone else says as well as my butt LOL. But that doesn't count :wink: :laugh:
  • jaya_lakshmi27
    Options
    My eyes. They're big, SUPER dark, and have long, black, curly lashes. I can NEVER use mascara. I just hate how it makes me look. I use eyeliner to put emphasis on my eyes, but never anything else.
  • s_yeatts
    s_yeatts Posts: 753
    Options
    My eyes and smile
  • Suburbia67
    Options
    I never really have a physical compliment until they see...you know... :wink: So I guess that's my best physical feature :laugh:
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm I think my best feature is my eyeballs.They're not so bad haha
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My smile. Dear OP: You do have beautiful eyes!
  • BaldheadSlick
    BaldheadSlick Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Triceps and a smile
  • Flabby_2_Fabby
    Options
    my eyes and my butt lol!
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    my eyes!!!
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    easily my pinky toe
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    My back or eyes lol
  • lilo_cd
    lilo_cd Posts: 1
    Options
    mmm... it might be a bit weird, but I never actually wear make-up. I've always reacted pretty badly to it and I never really learned to use make-up in a way that was right for me, anyway, so I usually just left it.
    These days I'm really happy that I never put anything on, because thanks to that my face just looks natural and clean and happy.
    Also I like my eyes, just because they sometimes look like they're dark blue and if I get a compliment on looks it's usually thanks to them :D
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options
    Eyes.
  • mobrien0527
    mobrien0527 Posts: 412
    Options
    easily my pinky toe

me too!! :laugh:

but actually, I do like my hair but that's something I hear from everyone
    I think I have nice legs, and eyes too :)
  • lemur_lady
    lemur_lady Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I like my hip to waist ratio. I have quite a narrow waist despite my size and have quite wide hips. I like the curves it gives me. In fact my curves are becoming more pronounced the more weight I lose. When I was at my biggest my waist was kind of hidden under the fat :/ but its coming back now!

My other half likes it too lol.
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    My lips and my waist. My eyes are also an unusual blue, so they get a lot of compliments, as does my hair. I basically was blessed with strong estrogen features, and its sad that I couldn't see it until recent years.