boneless skinless turkey breasts

Options
draco706
draco706 Posts: 174 Member
As a thanks from a neighbor I am now the proud owner of 25 pounds of boneless skinless turkey breasts. any really easy and fast recipes out there? Getting tired of baking in olive oil and seasonings. PS am allergic to nightshades (tomatoes, peppers etc) and mushrooms. Also have gluten and corn sensitivity.

Replies

• jeansnpearls84
    Options
    I bake a bunch of them plain and then use them in different ways throughout the week. One of my favs is to just heat up a breast and drizzle a little fat free italian dressing over it...tastes delicious. You can also make stir fry with lots of veggies, or a casserole with baked turkey, quinoa, low fat cream of celery soup, carrots, and celery. Have fun!
  • Alsvic
    Alsvic Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Half a turkey breast cut into 3/4 inch pieces then brown in a pan in olive oil. Add 32 oz. fat free chicken broth 1 cup of brown rice and 8 oz. frozen mixed vegetables. Season to Taste,. 1 and 1/2 cups are a serving around 350 calories.
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Boil one then chill and make a turkey salad with light Mayo, nuts, grapes, and celery! Very good! You can put it on a roll or use a lettuce rap.
    Stuffed turkey breast
    turkey soup
    turkey stir fry
    turkey kabobs
    Shredded turkey sandwich
    BBQ turkey
    grind it up and make turkey burger.

Just a few off the top of my head. But look in a cook book anything you can do with chicken,you can do with turkey.
    Have fun!
  • toronto_j
    toronto_j Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    In lasagna or meatloaf.