Boredom is a killer!!

Options
Hi All,

I am just through my first week on the atkins diet.. all is going well except I am finding when I am bored especially at work I am finding it hard to resist temptation.. I work in a reception at a resort so we have everything thats bad for you for sale.. chips, chocolates etc.
I have resisted for this week by keeping myself full at all times while at work.
Just wondering if anyone knows of any low carb snacks that I can have...

Thanks

Replies

• vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    When i did south beach i would eat some almonds. You could also take some sliced cheese (like from a block of cheese), lay it on a plate and microwave it. i can't remember how long i use to do it for, but it will get hard and then you can break it up. it's pretty close to tasting like cheez its....
  • freemanamy22
    Options
    When I used to do low carb I loved snacking on string cheese! And my boyfriend used to brown some breakfast sausage and sprinkle shredded cheese on top and just keep it in containers ready to heat up whenever he felt like snacking.
  • mrsdero
    Options
    Try fruit and nuts. I keep sugar free gum and water with me always and when I am bored or tempted to munch or craving something sweet. I chew on some gum and refill my water.
  • Ayla89
    Options
    Thanks for the tips guys! I am finding it hard to find some variety with the low carb diets.. but on the other hand I HATE low fat diets!
    This website is helping me stay on track!

Thanks again xx