Any Other Zero calorie drinks besides Colas?

Options
I'm looking for an alternative besides Coke Zero and Pepsi Max with zero or almost zero that I can just drink mindlessly, because they are destroying my teeth, of course there's water and green tea, I drink that also, but it's isn't great for entertainment purposes.

Anything in between like orange juice I stay far away from because I believe they are too high in calories if drunk in large amounts.

Replies

• serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light mixes are my go-to when I'm avoiding sodas. I usually get the H2O brand from Brookshires and there are others but that's what I would suggest if you want something besides straight water.
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Sparkling Flavored Waters are fantastic like Fruitwater or Sparkling Ice. It's got that fizziness to it that will remind you of soda. Also, Vitamin Water Zero is great.
  • CMcNeely13
    CMcNeely13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Glaceau Vitamin Water Zero's are great. I prefer the "Glow" flavor, but there are MANY to choose from. :)
  • XChibi
    XChibi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I tried a few Mio flavors, but the aftertaste was too much for me.
    I enjoy Glaceau Fruitwater and the other similar items, like Sparkling ICE. They have a slight carbonation and decent flavor. Only problem is, they are a little too expensive to buy all the time (as compared to a 12-pack of Coke), so I buy them as a treat.
  • Jessintherain
    Jessintherain Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    soda water.

i gave up sodas and diet sodas and it has been a great choice.
  • Madison1Jones
    Options
    Crystal Light is good, and also that wal-mart brand lemonade is only 5 cal. I have been drinking unsweet tea, and the other day, after weeks of no sweet drinks, I put Splenda in my tea and it was SO sweet and delicious!
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    I enjoy the sparkling ice, they have gas and green tea extract 0 everything and awesome flavors.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    club soda with fresh lime or lemons is good
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wow! thanks will I obviously didn't know where to look! I try Soda Waters, and Crystal Ice brands and see how I go, as for my caffiene need, I happy to keep drink green tea in between.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Why are they destroying your teeth? There's no sugar in them; that's what causes the tooth decay.
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    They seem to irriagte my gums everytime I start drinking em, whatever the case, it doesnt do my health any good, Just brought bunch of 2 Litre swepeppes Soda Waters, and very surprised they are very satisifying, bye bye colas! :drinker:
  • salvationsdying
    salvationsdying Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Walmart has flavored water. They have tons of flavors for $0.68. And some of the flavors come in 2ltrs for $0.98. And poweraid comes in zero calories($0.88 at walmart). And some of the sobe life waters have zero. The one I really like only has 10 for the whole bottle (normaly on sale for $1 at walmart)!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings Fruit flavoured teas made into ice tea no sugar - faves are True Blueberry and Lemon Zinger.
  • enchantedgardener
    enchantedgardener Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Agreed with canadjineh! Any fruit-flavoured herbal tea, chilled and served over ice, is great. Especially if you like 'sweet' tasting fruity drinks... but they are sugar-free and calorie-free. I love the berry and peach flavours best.

Black tea, green tea, white tea. Rooibos tea, sometimes called 'red' tea. It's caffeine free and very yummy.

Black coffee.

Club soda/sparkling water. I drink this all day at work. The carbonation makes them feel so refreshing.

Water. At every meal I have one glass of water to help my stomach feel 'fuller'. I try to have several more throughout the day and evening. I never used to drink much water, but now it's become a habit.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Why are they destroying your teeth? There's no sugar in them; that's what causes the tooth decay.

acidity
  • mrajon12
    mrajon12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Do Seltzer tablets add extra carbs to a drink?
  • Triseult
    Triseult Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    of course there's water and green tea, I drink that also, but it's isn't great for entertainment purposes.

You drink diet cola for entertainment?
  • nicolemviolette
    nicolemviolette Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Sparkling Ice. Those rock, theyre sparkling water. And the flavors are really good, plus they have 0 calories.
  • FooFatFighters
    FooFatFighters Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I use Mio in water for a zero carb drink. I also squirt some Cherry flavored Mio into Diet Coke/Pepsi to turn it into Diet Cherry Coke/Pepsi. A nice change when out since most places don't sell Diet Cherry Cola (though you can get it in grocery stores). But if you don't want to drink diet soda, I assume carbonated water affecting teeth, you can drink different teas. Otherwise I often just drink plain water which is cheapest and best.
  • Rebeccas2323
    Rebeccas2323 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The carbonation is the true problem, which is present in all sodas, not just diet sodas.