Replies

• pamt1999
    pamt1999 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm 44 . . . will be 45 in May.
  • freckly3321
    freckly3321 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    42 and started a little over a month ago! Feel free to add me :) I need more friends too!!
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Forty, 2nd time grandfather TOMORROW.

Just try and keep up.
  • jldubyah
    jldubyah Posts: 11
    Options
    I will be 40 in May. I'm determined that my 40s will be healthier than my 30s. Anyone can add me too. :flowerforyou:
  • nickycullen
    nickycullen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 41 and yes on again off again with dieting and this program. I would like to get on track again. Please feel free to add me
  • Jeffy67
    Jeffy67 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    47 and down 43 lbs. feel free to add me !
  • Thee365
    Thee365 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I will be 43 on Thursday!!...I joined last year on the my birthdate..and looking forward to becoming more healthy... I will add you, Anyone looking for a MFP buddy:) ...please add me also.
  • ChristinWrites
    ChristinWrites Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 last Halloween - how's that for a scary birthday? lol - not so much, I love being 40 :) I'm on all the time and can always use supportive friends in my own age range so feel free to add.
  • butlersoft
    butlersoft Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    42 / UK - South East ..... log daily since January (including weekend "sinning"). Please feel free to add me...
  • yoselemdivincenzo
    Options
    46 here. Please feel free to add me. I log in everyday.
  • sapicsr
    sapicsr Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    49 here and looking to drop some weight before the big 50!! I have been off and on MFP for the past 2yrs, about a month ago I decided to make some friends on here and definitely is helping me stick to it. I am now logging on daily and enjoy sharing the journey with others. Feel free to ad me!
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Turned 39 in January. Good luck on your journey! Anyone is free to add me :)
  • kdillson70
    Options
    I'm 43, just sent you a request. Good Luck!
  • cushington
    cushington Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I will be 47 on April 17th!!! :tongue: Trying to get back to the weight and health I was when I turned 40.
    Feel free to add me.
  • raehaines12
    raehaines12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I am 47.. need some more support! I would like to add as my MFP friends
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    43 and need to lose over 100lbs. Feel free to add me! Blessings:flowerforyou:
  • drmommy09
    drmommy09 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    41 and having fun!
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 in November, quit smoking two months ago tomorrow, and have about 30 lbs. to lose. I log daily, with an open diary. Anyone is free to add me :)

Rachael
  • Raphael144
    Raphael144 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    48, and grateful to my Saviour, and my fitness pal. along with fitbit and other apps, has given me structure, discipline, consistency and accountability. lost 22lbs, looking to lose 8 more but not needing to. good luck to you, and feel free to add me, i keep it public.
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    43 on April 16th....feel free to add me.

Anyone else can add me as well.