Hello

jrsmommie
jrsmommie Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm Toni, I am 20 years old I will be 21 June 29 and I have a wonderful 16 month old boy, Jr, and engaged to a wonderful man, Bobby. I am 181lbs and would like to get back to what I was before I had Jr. which is 130-135lbs. I wasn't excited being that weight but would be now since I am so big now. I am on the depo so that might be why I weigh so much. When I had Jr I was 160-165 and after I had him about 150 or so and then I got depo and shot up to 180. I like that form of birthcontrol b/c I don't have to remember to take something everyday like with the pill and I don't thin I could handle something being inserted into me that I would have to check on a regular basis. I have been trying to lose weight since Jan. 1 it was my new year resoultion.I am in a group on cafemom.com and we do exercises throughout the week and get points for them and the group with the most points chose the next challenge. Well I do the exercises and nothing has really happened. I would lose inches but not pounds. I haven't measure myself in a while, I would have my mom do it but we moved out and I just really don't like standing naked in front of my fiance. I hope I can stick with it here and start seeing the pounds go down.

Replies

• Hi, I'm Toni, I am 20 years old I will be 21 June 29 and I have a wonderful 16 month old boy, Jr, and engaged to a wonderful man, Bobby. I am 181lbs and would like to get back to what I was before I had Jr. which is 130-135lbs. I wasn't excited being that weight but would be now since I am so big now. I am on the depo so that might be why I weigh so much. When I had Jr I was 160-165 and after I had him about 150 or so and then I got depo and shot up to 180. I like that form of birthcontrol b/c I don't have to remember to take something everyday like with the pill and I don't thin I could handle something being inserted into me that I would have to check on a regular basis. I have been trying to lose weight since Jan. 1 it was my new year resoultion.I am in a group on cafemom.com and we do exercises throughout the week and get points for them and the group with the most points chose the next challenge. Well I do the exercises and nothing has really happened. I would lose inches but not pounds. I haven't measure myself in a while, I would have my mom do it but we moved out and I just really don't like standing naked in front of my fiance. I hope I can stick with it here and start seeing the pounds go down.
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Hello,
    Just joining is a great start. I always thought I was eating well and working out but after recording what was going in, I wasn't really burning enough. I am now eating properly and you will enjoy your own results. Inches or weight lose all feels good and it's for your health so stick with it. There is a lot of support here.
This discussion has been closed.