Question for 5'1-5'2 females, what is was your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• LeahFerri
    LeahFerri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Between 5'1" and 5'2", currently bouncing around in the middle of normal BMI range... I'm probably between 120 and 125 (don't own a scale), would like to get to probably like 115? More for me it's getting to the point where I really like what I see in the mirror (I know it'll never be perfect) and when I sit down--my thighs squish out a lot when the fat/muscle ratio is too high. People tend not to see that, though. They look at my upper body and my face, and when I get to a certain point people start telling me to go eat a cake. My happiness doesn't revolve around what other people think, of course, but I think they're more capable of being objective than I am sometimes.
  • Slc1emc2
    Slc1emc2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and 52yrs old, I started at 182lbs and want to get to between 125-130 lbs. That is if my Doctor will let me. Good luck.
    :glasses:
  • caitlineatsbread
    caitlineatsbread Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'2" and 20 y/o. I have a smallish frame. I'm 127 now and I'm intent on getting to 115.
  • Ashley6278
    Ashley6278 Posts: 46
    Options
    Totally forgot about this thread! Thank for all your answers it seems like it personal preference hopefully I'll be content with what I see when I hit 130.
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    im 32 and married. my goal weight is 130. I feel like that is a nice healthy weight for my height and bone structure. I just want to be healthy and "normal" if that makes sense. I really have no ambition to be little miss fitness queen.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 107ish, still looking to drop some bodyfat. (started at 150)
  • forkofpower
    forkofpower Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, and started at 130. My original goal was 110, but now that I'm around 115, I think I'd like to be lower. I'm hoping to drop down to 100-105 or so.
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 53 years old. My starting weight was 204 and I'm now at 193.6, having started 35 days ago. My current goal is to reach 125 pounds, but I may go lower if I can do it. My best weight ever as an "adult" was 110 pounds when I was on the swim team in high school, so going much below 125 might be unrealistic for me.
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0, aiming for 115 as a starting point because it looked good on me when I was 18 (21 now, haha) and then I'll decide if I want to lose an extra 5-10 or gain a little extra in muscle.
  • skinnyEmilijah
    skinnyEmilijah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is between 115-120. However, I've only ever gotten down to 125 in my adult life and I'm currently close to 140.
  • ikanbakar
    ikanbakar Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 5'1 and have a petite frame. I'm trying to go from 126 to 115, since I was 115 last year and that's been my normal weight for a while. I would say it really depends on how you're built and how much muscle you have, so don't try to adopt someone else's goal weight.
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I would be happy with 120. However, I'm going to try for 105. I weighed that when I was 25, just out of Air Force officer training school. May not be doable at 49.
    I'm 61.5".
  • swaggityswagbag
    swaggityswagbag Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4, most places put me at a "medium frame". My goal is 125-130 lean, then get up to 140 with muscle.
  • Fit4good85
    Fit4good85 Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and a medium frame, my starting weight before mfp was 142, cw 130, my ultimate gw is 110. I felt and looked my best at this weight about 7 yrs ago.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Hi. I think I'm still 5'2", and my goal weight has been 125. I'm almost there, but still have some fat I'd like to get rid of. May be changing my goal to 120.
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I like 100 on me. Oh, I'm 5' 1.5".
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    EllaIsNotEnchanted Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1. I don't care about weight. I have a goal look, so I'm lifting for it. I tried the weight thing- it only lead me to going on the scale and starving. Pass on that.

Goal look: Cristina Spilere & Kelcie Gahley
  • panielsrok
    panielsrok Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and am most comfortable when I'm in the 130's. This time around I'm focusing more on how I feel instead of the scale.
  • LoveChantal
    Options
    Hi! Im currently 134.5, my goal weight is 120. I had plateaued at 128 eating and working out for 3 years.. I was happy with that but after some binge eating the past few months Im at my max. The happiest weight Ive evre been was 118. I have NO clue how to get there.
  • ccm1912
    ccm1912 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my normal, comfortable weight is about 110. I'm currently 120 so just trying to get back there.