Should have taken more selfies!

Options
I did not really have any "before" pictures because for obvious reason I did not feel comfortable in front of the camera! 20+ pounds later, I am quite the photo bugs....but with nothing to compare against.

Anyone in the same boat?

And oh...how do you take a good selfie (for MPF, like showing your abs)?

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    no it's okay. this way you can just pretend that time never happened. i think
  • tradja
    tradja Posts: 11
    Options
    I wish I had taken some selfies. The program I'm doing (Focus T25) even explicitly encourages you to do it before you start and will send you a cheesy T-shirt if you send them your before and after shots. I just blew it off.
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I avoided any photos as well, the only photos I have are ones I had to get taken at a family wedding back in 2012. Not a pretty picture against my two much younger, taller and slimmer SIL's (yes, logically I knew there was a 10+yr age gap and I'd had 2 kids, but it still sucked).

I'm still having a hard time getting in front of the camera, but it's a little more often now that I don't have a double chin :wink:
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

I wish this was the case for me!
  • gracewantsthin
    Options
    I wish I actually measured myself haha then I'd actually have something to compare to
  • ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Same boat ....I barely have any of mine when I was 400 LBS!

:)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    this is just what the internet needs. a legit reason to justify more and more "just in case" selfies.
  • einzweidrei
    einzweidrei Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I also wish I took before and after photos. I know the difference is more significant than I can see so it would have helped.
  • hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    we are all on the same boat :)
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I wish I had taken some selfies. The program I'm doing (Focus T25) even explicitly encourages you to do it before you start and will send you a cheesy T-shirt if you send them your before and after shots. I just blew it off.

Me too lol there goes my free cheesy tee :D
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options

:wink:

Friends of holiday pictures of me that I'd rather they didn't.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

If you forget your history you are doomed to repeat it....
  • bigmike069
    bigmike069 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel op. I wish I had taken more pics! I was just more worried about losing the darn weight.