A new Me

Options
I've never been really small but in high school i was down to about 175. Since then I've had 3 children and have gotten married. When I got married in 2011 I weighed 232 lbs!!! My husband said he loved me the way (and the weight) that I was but honestly, I didn't love me! I started dieting and doing alot of walking and lost 40 lbs but I picked some of that back up. Then came the juice and water fasting (or should I say starving myself) that I was doing. The weight did come off, but it came right back when I started eating again..smh... but I truly thank God that I ran across MFP!!! This has helped me out so much!!! Instead of a diet I made my mind up to make a total lifestyle change. I started to eat clean and also exercise. with 3 small children I can' t make it to the gym like I want to so I bought an elliptical machine and some weights so that I could make sure I workout. I also do the Fitness Blender and Tiffany Rothe workouts that are on you tube. I know I made many excuses in the past but not any more... I LOVE the new Me :)...( Losing weight and gaining muscle, who wouldn't love that? :) ) I checked the scale earlier and I'm happy to say that i have 5 more lbs to go before I reach my goal! The goal date I set was for our wedding anniversary on April 9th but it looks like I might get to celebrate ahead of schedule ;) Men your looking good and doing a Great job but I want to give a big Shout out to all the Fit and Fabulous Mom's out here!!! Let's shake this baby weight off and show them what we're made of!!! I wish everyone much success in their weight loss journey!!!