Losing weight on the areas I don't want to lose first, why??

Options
2»

Replies

• Kenazwa
    Kenazwa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I always see it in my face first.
  • CallMeRuPaul
    CallMeRuPaul Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE has that issue. you can't pick and choose where the weight comes off. your body will determine that.
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I actually had someone ask me the other day if I was losing weight because my face seemed thinner. My face? I didn't think my face looked chubby, ha.
    My theory is it just shows up easier on places we have less to loose and actually is coming off everywhere including around internal organs.
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    If you lift weights with your upper body you can build up your chest. It won't be bigger breasts, but your bigger, more muscular chest muscles will, um, "lift" and fill out the upper body. Good luck!
  • miniimuscles
    miniimuscles Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    It's genetics
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    I'll trade you some butt for some boob any day! My boobs are shrinking -and I am an A cup to start but I always have a butt!
  • Gomeza925
    Options
    That is how our body's work. Everyone's body is different, some may first start losing fat in their belly while others may lose fat on their thighs or arms. It's all about genetics really. Just keep working at it and once the fat in your arms, legs, etc go away then you will start seeing results in your belly.
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Story of my life. I always lose weight in my chest first, and I already have so little to work with there in the first place! Most of my weight is stored in my stomach, and that's the last place I start to lose from. It's incredibly frustrating. Unfortunately there's nothing we can really do about it :(

ME TOO. First to go is boobs and booty. Last is that darn tire round the middle! :grumble: :grumble: