Ok .. worth a try size 20 wants to be size 12.

Options

Replies

• mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I started at a 20-22 and got down to a 10 in 2 years (then I got preggo so I am in a 14 now a month after giving birth). I started out doing the 17 Day Diet (Dr Mike Moreno). It was a great way for me to jumpstart my weight loss.I have since changed it up to suit my lifestyle more but still follow the basic principles. I did the 30 Day Shred twice and then the Ripped in 30 exercise plans. Tracking my food was a great help. If you would like to add me feel free. I run a monthly Challenge group, April's group is up and ready to go.
  • cbeevs
    cbeevs Posts: 41
    Options
    Starting today, I am going to check my waist and hip measurement, and eat fruits and vegetables (see u-tube video, "fat sick and Nearly Dead") and morning coffee. I regularly garden so I will shovel for at least 15 minutes and walk hills for at least 15 minutes. I will use a timer to stay on track. Good to have your encouragement.

March 31 2014 44 45 49
  • cbeevs
    Options
    Starting today, I am going to check my waist and hip measurement, and eat fruits and vegetables (see u-tube video, "fat sick and Nearly Dead") and morning coffee. I regularly garden so I will shovel for at least 15 minutes and walk hills for at least 15 minutes. I will use a timer to stay on track. Good to have your encouragement.

March 31 2014 44 45 49
  • cbeevs
    Options

March 31 2014 44 45 49
  • cbeevs
    Options
    Thanks, I have added so many that this is getting to be hours worth.. so Here is what I posted today:

March 31 2014 44 45 49
  • cbeevs
    Options
    Thanks so much.
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    It's definitely doable, I started out in November 2012, wearing UK size 30/32 trousers and UK size 32/34 tops, I am now in UK size 14/16 trousers and UK size 16/18 tops.

I have lost 136lb (62kg) in 16 months and I still have about 30lb (14kg) left to lose, take your time, don't try to rush and you'll get there xXx
  • suejenfb
    suejenfb Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I went from a size 18 to a size 12. I've lost 42 pounds and still want to loose around 40 more.

WE CAN DO IT!!!!
  • Casujei
    Casujei Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Hailey, Size 16-18ish depending on the day. I have been struggleing with my weight on and off for a long time now. I recently saw a picture of my self with my 4 year old son that made me feel very sad and I am ready to change that. I would like to be in contact so we can support one another.
  • mamacoates
    mamacoates Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Im just starting on my weight loss journey and I was just wondering how you started to eat healthy? that is my biggest problem and whats holding me back from reaching my goal.

@ 17newme: "How you started to eat healthy?" Just like anything else. You CHOOSE what you put in your mouth. You CHOOSE what you buy at the store. You CHOOSE what you put on your plate. You CHOOSE how much you eat and when you eat it. Not sure if I am missing something from your question ... You start eating healthy by CHOICE.

Choose grilled chicken and a salad over a pizza dinner. Choose a green smoothie over biscuits and gravy. Hopefully you are familiar with the basic food groups and the importance of incorporating lean proteins into your diet?
  • cnm4life11
    Options
    What did you change to make it work?
  • cbeevs
    Options

March 31 2014 44 45 49
  • beckyjeanleemaddox
    beckyjeanleemaddox Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 18 in pants and 2x in blouses. (I have large boobs) I was a size 20 in pants but now my 18's are lose on me. I'm a professional dieter!!!! Decided I was just gonna change a lot of things about my life. Now my motivation is to be healtheir and to feel and look better.I'm 57 and been dieting since I was a teenager so I know what you're talking about. If you log in every day and stick to healthy eating this works!!!!! I'd love to be a size 12. Add me and let's do this!!!
  • psibaby
    psibaby Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    All of your stories are inspirational. I love hearing that many of you were my size (size 18/20/2x) and are now able to fit into 6/8/10/12. I can't wait to get into size 12s and comfortably wear size L/XL shirts. My goal is to get back into dresses and tops at NY & Company. They sell tall pants so I love shopping there, but I cannot fit their tops right now.

Size 12 hear we come!
    Feel free to add me.
  • cbeevs
    Options
    Glad you are inspired and fired up!!! Hold that thought girl and you will be stylin :)
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Started 6/2012 size 24 US pants.....660 odd days later size 10
  • cbeevs
    Options
    Thanks for the tips. It is so true that we need to look forward to things every day, other than food. :)
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Been on a journey for 3 years... but most success has come in the last 13 months. 4 lbs away from a 50 weight loss.

Size 12/14 to a size 4/6.

Open diary and a blog with daily logging of everything I am doing. So if you would like another MFP friend I would be happy to be one.
  • cbeevs
    Options
    Hi, I am not very good at using the topics area yet. add me if you would like. It is tough with pictures isn't it?
  • WhoMe93
    WhoMe93 Posts: 33
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I started in a size 18 and am currently in a size 10. It has taken 2 years of a lot of hard work and I'm not finished yet, but I love to cheer on my friends.