The Walking Dead Season Finale tonight

VeeBethTris
VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
I started watching this show when my teenage son told me about it two years ago. I got caught up on Netflix and we've been watching it together on Sunday nights ever since. He's 18 now, will graduate in 6 weeks, has joined the Marines and I know we won't be watching it together for the beginning of the next season. Tonight's finale will be very bittersweet. It went from being watching a gross show of watching zombies to a great way to get together before, spend some time talking about, and spending time together. Well, of course, when the shoe started all we did was watch. Still a great show and can't wait to see where it'll go tonight. Will you be watching?? What will Terminus mean? I'll be watching. See ya there.

Replies

• rayvynn5374
    rayvynn5374 Posts: 272 Member
    Congrats on your son's enlistment! Does he have a job field "picked" out yet? My 19 year old in in Biloxi, MS. He went there a little after Parris Island! When they arrive at boot camp they will call home, I didn't know this so I didn't take my cell phone upstairs, glad i didn't!!!!!!! I still have his voicemail he left at 3 AM over a year ago. The fear and excitement that comes across that message would have been too much to hear in that moment! You be strong and proud! They will no doubt break him down and build him back up all during boot camp and ohhhhh the stories you will hear after graduation.
    I will be watching Walking Dead tonight too. My coworker thinks Terminus is full of cannibals.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    My coworker thinks Terminus is full of cannibals

^ this.

too bad they wasted so much of this half-season on silly soap opera nonsense. the show stalled just as badly as it did a couple of seasons ago when they were all on Herschel's farm and did nothing but walk around all angsty and mad at each other all the time.