Do you guys "suck in" for pictures?

Options
2»

Replies

• BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Nah! I know, sucking it in or not, I'm not fooling anyone! I can't lie, though. When picking which photos to upload, I always go for the ones that don't make my face look so freaking fat. I'm going to miss these chubby cheeks someday, they're where I store all my nerd rage!
  • MrsPaulSmith
    MrsPaulSmith Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I usually start making crazy faces, so i forget about my stomach altogether.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    2jexnra.jpg
  • CamilleJackie350
    Options
    as a school teacher, its not recommended that i post pictures on social media that i wouldnt post on my classroom's blackboard

with that said, i do not suck in pictures.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ....aaaaaaaaaaaaand another one
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    At this point in my life, sucking in my gut doesn't really do much. I still have a large belly.
  • NiikouruDesu
    Options
    I try to have good posture which I think involves a little sucking in, all the time. Anything that makes me aware of slacking posture (such as a camera) reminds me to straighten up again! :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm not even sure I know what sucking it in means. I do try to have good posture. I try to be natural, but not push my tummy out or fill it with air or something. But a lot of my photos are action photos. I'm just doing stuff and someone is taking photos. I don't really flex. I just try to be natural, but good posture (which is natural for me).
  • edisonsbulb
    edisonsbulb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I don't allow photos to be taken when I'm sucking it in. It would ruin me during my run for president.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    I push out--abs look better not sucked in.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    2jexnra.jpg

Arghhh....The Matrix is real...
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I personally don't...I have so much that sucking it in won't make a difference.
  • SalemBoSox88
    Options
    Nope
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    In this current photo I am pushing my tummy out because I was holding the weight and lifting a bunch of times in a row and breathing, and not thinking about it much. Although, I can lift heavier. It's easier to go lighter for pics (so you don't look too strained).
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    No. But I'm very aware of my posture. If I see a camera aimed at me, I instantly go into 'proper posture' mode and stand up straight. That's just from years of childhood with my mom harping on me about slouching, though. Turns out, she was right.

I couldn't have put it better myself. That is exactly what I do, and exactly why I do it.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Like this?
    d7319595f010684b0b4e400f8424a170.gif