Hi. I just joined today

Options
I just joined today and have been going at this for the entire month of September and have lost 8 lbs. I am watching what I eat (which is hard) and doing Zumba 3 times a week. My sister has been helping me but she is 5 hours away and we do it by chatting. She suggested I get on this site so I can track my calories and intake. Looking forward to doing this this time because I am tired of this extra weight I have put on myself.

Replies

• SlammyTammy
    Options
    This site has helped me SO much. I think you'll really like it too. Just stick with it. Having support and encouragement is helpful. Even if you have a bad day and go over your calories it's so easy to start fresh on here. GOOD LUCK!!
    Tammy
  • whodatgirl
    Options
    I just started 1 week ago i think its great goodluck!
  • DonnaMaas
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you will find this a very easy way to monitor your food and calorie intake. The database has just about every food and restaurant food listed so all you have to do is choose and click plus the support is wonderful. Add me as a friend and we can support each other. Good luck on your journey.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP. You will love this site. It's helped me lose 38 pounds in under 3 months. Lots of great support and motivation on here. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help motivate each other. Good luck!
  • jewell80
    Options
    Welome! I joined a few months ago and have only been consistant with dieting and excerising this month. I've lost 7.4 since 8/31 and a total of 8.8 lbs since I joined in March. My point is, dedication is key. Diet and Excerise go hand and hand and you have to stay with it to see results.

Good Luck

Jewell