My plan for losing Fat and Building Muscle at the same time:

Options
OK, now that I have got you here, I know that "its physiologically impossible" to do both of these simultaneously but do any of you out there have a method that comes closest to this goal that has been successful for you? I am in limbo right now, I have about 10 more pounds to lose but I am starting to get into that whole metabolic damage/cardio trap/low calorie plateau thing and I am desperate to break out of it. I am physically and mentally exhausted so I have basically taken the weekend to rest, eat alot more and get ready for a new phase this coming week.......
Here is what I am thinking: two weeks on of bulking phase (upping calories, heavy weights, insanity type workouts, etc) followed by two weeks of cutting phase (cutting calories, maintaining intense weight lifting to keep muscle, etc).....has anyone had luck on this kind of routine or something similar OR does anyone have any better ideas on how to keep losing fat, building new muscle while trying to also break out of the restricted calorie plateau? I am not a patient person so trying to find the fastest way from point A to point B. I would love to figure out how to successfully increase calories without gaining back fat while also building muscle. I am thinking that the two weeks on/two weeks off will keep the body guessing and now allow for it adjust itself to maintenance at 1200 to 1400 calories which is where I am at right now.
Sorry if this topic is all over the place but that is where my mind is right now. Trying to figure out where to go from here. Thanks for the advice peeps!

ALSO looking for friends on here to keep me motivated in this next phase, so any friend adds are welcome!