Replies

• coffencr
    coffencr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job !
  • holycrapbatgirl
    holycrapbatgirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Lynsee. I understand how you feel. I quite a lot of weight to lose myself. I'm just taking it one day at a time. I hope you have great success! Feel free to add me!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • TeresaJTuck
    TeresaJTuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 years old. I've ALWAYS had a hard time losing weight and keepinging it off. I'm 5'0" and I weigh 226lbs. Yes, I'm still having a difficult time losing weight.
    I'm been on Nutri System, Weight Watchers, Fat Burning Diet, my own diets, etc. I feel like I'm a FAILURE in Weght Loss. I may be 50, but that is 50 years young, as in I look like I'm in my 30's. I would look much younger when I lose weight.
    We're going to Walt Disney World in June and I desperately need to lose at least 15lbs. before then and I'm not sure about that, but I will workout really hard to be able to at least lose 12lbs. before June.
    I too need a Modivator and a Weight Loss Buddy. Together we can lose weight.
    Sincerely, Teresa and hopefully a MyFitnessPal Friend.
  • c410
    c410 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm Chelsea, and I have about 100 pounds to lose. I've been up and down for years, but never really down far enough to be healthy. I'd love to be friends with you, I'll send you a request. I used this app for a while a couple of years ago, and most of my friends are now inactive on mfp, unfortunately.
  • jesswithsuccess
    jesswithsuccess Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My name is Jess. I'm a 26 yr old mother of 5. Highest weight was 306lbs.... probably about 303 now. I just started back up a fee days ago after a one month break. (Unexpectedly lost a loved one... it was too much to handle). But I'm looking for friends as well as I currently have none. I'm 5'6ish and plan to weigh anything under 200lbs.... even if its 199, I'll take it! Lol. Feel free to add me.
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My name is Renee I started at 364 currently 329. I started in February. Feel free to add me. :)
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am 36, needing to lose a decent amount of weight, feel free to add me!! I support you, goodluck in your journey..
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :)

I started 23 days ago weighing in at 293 pounds. I love having friends that are really REALLY into it with similar goals :) Sending request now :)
  • Liv_7
    Liv_7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Shani,

I definitely know how you feel and im pretty much looking to do the same thing. I would love to be buddies :)