Am I ready to surprise my friends?

Options
I have lost 210 pounds and I get to see my friends back home that I haven't seen for 3 years. I am kind of excited, but I still feel like I am big and could have done better. Would you guys be surprised with the difference?

FdJ4ems.jpg

Zwzwx74.png

I still need to lose another 30 pounds. Hopefully I will be ready for summer.

Replies

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Omg they might not even recognize u!! Well done :D
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    If the last time they saw you, you looked like the picture on the right then I think you are going to knock your mates on ther backsides with the way you are looking now. Best of luck
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    They are going to be majorly shocked. Great job.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    u r so ready
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look completely different! They will be so shocked! :smile:
  • krystal0927
    Options
    Yes, they WILL be shocked. There is a huge difference. Good Job!
  • Walter__
    Walter__ Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hell yea man they'll be surprised you even fit through the door now haha.

Great job.
  • VeronicaG2B
    VeronicaG2B Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    They will be so happily surprised! You're definitely ready.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Yes, you're ready! They will be blown away. Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Hells yeah you are ready. You go!
  • rammsz
    rammsz Posts: 79
    Options
    appreciate all the comments :) Makes me feel much better
  • Excellent job!! I bet they will be blown away. You look good as you are and would look even better if you kept it up. You should be very proud.
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Yup..you are ready to face them with new image of you :wink:
  • raggiemom
    raggiemom Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. All your hard work has certainly paid off. You should be so proud of yourself. You can go home, and see those old friends, knowing you're definitely going to surprise them with a healthier , more fit body. They will be pleased for you. You look great! Go home with confidence!!
  • fragileelegance
    fragileelegance Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job
  • rammsz
    Options
    Excellent job!! I bet they will be blown away. You look good as you are and would look even better if you kept it up. You should be very proud.

I kind of like still being big. I have been so used to it my whole life and now I am in a healthy range of being big. Do you guys think I should lose another 30lbs? Maybe I can get rid of those man breasts.
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You'll wow them with your new physique, for sure. Lose another 30 pounds? That's up to you but I think since you're already on the path to improvement, why not go for it. You'll only get better!
  • Trexona
    Trexona Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know it's hard for us to sometimes 'see' the difference but WOW!! You look like a new person - enjoy the attention, have fun with it and accept the compliments because you must have worked so hard for this success!!
  • rammsz
    Options
    I know it's hard for us to sometimes 'see' the difference but WOW!! You look like a new person - enjoy the attention, have fun with it and accept the compliments because you must have worked so hard for this success!!

Thank you :D It feels good knowing im not the biggest person in public (usually) anymore.