MLB fans check in here.

Options

Replies

• cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    True Blue Seattle Mariners fan here. I have a feeling this is going to be the year!

...The year where I start an uncontrollable drinking problem because my team is so disappointing, that is.
    Between Cano, Larry Bernandez, and Taijuan Walker, the Mariners could win tens of games this year! :flowerforyou:

Just remember...Houston is in the division too... :laugh:
  • SalemBoSox88
    Options
    Go Royals!!!
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    True Blue Seattle Mariners fan here. I have a feeling this is going to be the year!

...The year where I start an uncontrollable drinking problem because my team is so disappointing, that is.
    Between Cano, Larry Bernandez, and Taijuan Walker, the Mariners could win tens of games this year! :flowerforyou:

Good point! I predict 65!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Let's go Twins!!! Here is hopping for a + .500 season this year. (Not delusional enough to wish for the world series with the current team)
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Yankees,
    Phillies
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Wow. 2 IN into the new season and Bryce Harper takes a knee to the head. At least he was playing hard.
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    go Cards!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Boston Red Sox Baby!!!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    go Cards!!! :flowerforyou:

Agree!
  • frankieags
    frankieags Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Jays are in first. Woohoo. lol
  • makingamiracle
    makingamiracle Posts: 41 Member
    Options

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That does mean they're still a Major League team. . . .
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    How about those Bucs :drinker:
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm not actually a baseball fan, but one can't help but feel the Detroit spirit on Opening Day (capital because it's a holiday in these parts). So, go Tigers! Alright, there's the extent of my baseball fandom.
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Go Orioles :grumble:
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Brewers all the way!!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I see the Cubs scored 0 runs in their first game. Good job guys! Anyone want to wager that they will lose 100 games this year again?
    Samardzija also pitched brilliantly; Liriano simply pitched better, and there's no shame in losing to a pitcher who is on his game (it happens a lot, statistically. Remember, good hitters FAIL at their most basic job description 7 times out of 10). There are 161 games to go; I'm willing to bet that several of the teams that lost today, or are in the process of losing, who wind up with winning records for the season.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    ...and the Rangers are on their way to 0-162 as Ian wished. LOL.

Can someone please explain to me the need to give Milwaukee Brewers Ryan Braun a standing ovation for his first at bat in 2014?

:noway:

If I had my way...I would shower him with Gummi Bears...

:laugh: