Options
byronyucker
byronyucker Posts: 49 Member
How often do you drink alcohol?

Replies

• mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I kill a six pack or five on the weekend...

I feel less guilty if it's on a weekend.
  • byronyucker
    Options
    I know what you mean lol
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    None for me.
  • byronyucker
    Options
    None for me.
    That's good! I want that to for myself.
  • StevenH74
    StevenH74 Posts: 129
    Options
    I drink nearly every day. At least 5 550ml cans or 640ml bottles. Have just joined that no alcohol April discussion. I hope I can do it.
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I don't drink often, but if I do it's a glass or two of wine at home, or a beer with dinner when I'm out with friends. Just like everything else, I don't see alcohol being a problem as long as it's in moderation.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Twice or once a week.

I'm a brewer and I completely love beer.

German beer.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • AsaThorsWoman
    Options
    I drink nearly every day. At least 5 550ml cans or 640ml bottles. Have just joined that no alcohol April discussion. I hope I can do it.

Good luck!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    Options
    I kill a six pack or five on the weekend...

I feel less guilty if it's on a weekend.

One... Five... What's the difference!?
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I'm a brewer and I completely love beer.

German beer.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

+100 points in my book
  • EveyRose
    EveyRose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I only drink on the weekends and that equates to a six pack on at least one of the nights of the weekend and if we go out both nights then its a six pack each night...not the best thing in the world but it could be so much worse!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    O yes, post race / run beers!
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Go OUT drinking? In my twenties...

Nowadays, i love home brewing, so i like to drink at home or at friend's or relatives houses. I like brewing a batch to be ready for the holiday season. I probably drink about 12 times a year, and 10 of them are in the winter.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I could drink a case way back when. Now I'm lucky to get a half of a beer in.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Frequently. Too frequently.

I drink most days of the week. I'll sometimes not intend to and then somehow there's beer at the house or a bottle of liquor and I think "Hey, sure, why not."

I actually make it out to the bar two or three times a week, usually; sometimes more, sometimes less. And when I'm out I'll usually limit myself to three or five whiskey cokes ... although often times at least one person wants to buy me a drink. Three people bought me drinks last night. It's a hard-knock life.
  • CamilleJackie350
    Options
    alcoholic checking in
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I like to drink on a Friday night. I hit a karaoke bar/drink/dance. Just a general have fun, forget about the week kinda night...especially if I have my girls with me. Rarely do I do two nights in a row..but lately have done so more often.
  • themeaningofthemorning
    Options
    Nope, not really! On the rare occasion I do go out, I get some vodka diet cokes. But in general I get too drunk too fast and I don't enjoy myself. Half a beer can make me feel seriously woozy.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    These days, it's about once or twice a week, one 12 oz at the once-daily meal. In that capacity, alcohol has benefits. Even when I was a big guy, I never could handle pounding down shots very often. I'd get sick from it. But when I do splurge, it's about once every six months. I go out to the cousins' ranch and throw down for one night, something like Bicardi rum with diet sodas to ease it down or whatever he has.
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    Too often lately. My poor liver.