The Ultimate Outfit

DebbiePulford
DebbiePulford Posts: 11
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
So I figured that with Christmas only a few months round the corner, I'd best get my behind in to gear. I've chosen the perfect outfit to aim toward in a bid to knock my husband's socks off! My birthday is only a couple of days before christmas and this year I want it to be special. A large chunk of my 20's sucked big style due to my own stupidity and I said that my 30's were going to be different. So this is it peeps! I've pinned a picture of the outfit on the front of my fridge so that I see it everyday and remind myself of that confident, sexy lady that's just bursting to get out!

Replies

• aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Awesome Motivation!:flowerforyou:
  • Jojo42
    Jojo42 Posts: 223
    What a fabulous idea! I think I'll pinch that one :) I have several stones to lose so I'm breaking it up into chunks and my first goal is 28lbs before Christmas...a new dress in a smaller size would definitely help that goal!! X Jo

2325475.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Great idea, I have got a lovely t-shirt bought for me for my birthday from a friend and much to distain it did not fit :(.

I love the shirt but it shows off my chest (biggest thing I have an issue. And being a guy it's not good). So I am desperate to try and lose this and wear something someone took the time and effort and money for me to wear and I can't.

So I wish you th best of luck! I'm sure it'll be worth it!!

Grom
This discussion has been closed.