Newbie-Nervous 4 the weekend but lovin site

Options
Day #2 and finding myself coming to this site more than facebook. I've been exercising the last few weeks and not dropping any weight so it's great to be able to keep track of the calories in such an easy way! I looove this site. It's motivating me to eat healthy. I'm a little worried for the weekend because we always go out to eat and this weekend we are spending it at a resort. : \ I hope the Blackberry app starts working soon. I have it on my ipod but sometimes hard to find internet connection. Anyways, happy to be here and good luck to everyone reaching their goals!! :)

Replies

• chichi1967
    Options
    I had the same problem with weekends in the beginning but like every other day of the week try to plan it out. Bring all your snacks with you for the weekend. We carry our baggie of different snacks all the time. When I started we had 3 big birthday celebrations & had no choice to go to olive garden, maggiano's, etc. It's hard at restaurants but try to only eat half or get the child sized. Look to see what they can substiute out for you. Do alot of walking around the resort & swim if you can. On weekends most of the time if we dont have family party's our eating out is subway woo - hoo! Good luck & have a good weekend

Lynda